for Realizations Of A Countess

9/2/2018 c2 Guest
Oh shit what the note say?!
11/12/2017 c1 Amanda
Was hoping for some femslash but this is good. Perhaps in a later chapter? Love how you kept the style the same as Shakespeare.
7/30/2017 c1 8slug-cat
Wow this is really good, I might think about continuing it if you don't mind?
6/9/2017 c1 151Qoheleth
Dear Fluff-Master:

Can we discuss this "highly advise you to leave" business for a moment? It seems to me that there are only two possibilities: either there's something objectively bad about the story, or there isn't. If the former, it shouldn't be posted in the first place; if the latter, there's no sense in encouraging people's prejudices by telling them not to read it. Either way, it's pretty silly to *tell* people not to give your story a chance, don't you think?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
2/25/2017 c1 36Polly Little
As always, your descriptions are lovely my friend.
2/25/2017 c2 Polly Little
Do continue! I'm on tenterhooks.
12/4/2016 c2 1Lyhesa
Okay I'm the second review xD lol
Seriously I have watched twelfth night with Helena bonham carter just today. And I was so looking forward olivia and viola to be together ! And I found your fanfic. Please finish it because there aren't a lot about them please please please xD
10/12/2016 c2 Elli5
Oh please, you or someone else should continue this. I want to know what's written in this letter ;-)

And well, it's the same question as with Marzelline and Leonore aka Fidelio in the opera Fidelio: with whom do you really fall in love, with the man or with the person? Or the other way round: are your feelings immediatly gone once you've learned that "he" is in fact a woman. If you are in love with the person, then I believe it's not that easy to forget. And why has Oliva fallen in love with Sebastian in the first place? Because she believed him to be Cesario, hasn't she? Oh I see, this can become philosophical...

Thank you for sharing your story!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service