for Rules of The UN

3/5/2018 c4 Guardianofpeaceandprotection24
Wow.
3/5/2018 c3 Guardianofpeaceandprotection24
The pie rule makes sense now.
3/5/2018 c2 Guardianofpeaceandprotection24
That was unexpected.
3/5/2018 c1 Guardianofpeaceandprotection24
That was interesting.
11/23/2017 c2 7Lys ardent
La réaction de Arthur est juste épique XD
7/10/2017 c1 6LonelyStar and GoldenDragon
Interesting story, but it needs a beta. There's a lot of spelling and minor grammar and punctuation errors, which tripped me up while I was reading. For example:

'Fallowed' should be 'Followed'

'band from playing' should be 'banned from playing'

'Britten' should be 'Britain'

'Hut River' should be 'Hutt River'

There's also a lot of random capitalization that shouldn't be there. Remember: Capital letters are for the beginnings of sentences, the beginnings of proper nouns, and titles. Nowhere else. So 'Russsia Is Not allowed to play Operation' should be 'Russia is not allowed to play Operation', and so forth.

This is not a comprehensive list, this is just the stuff I picked up on a cursory examination. It's not completely unreadable, but could use a lot of editing. The core idea of the story is good and the characters seem to be in character, but the grammar is pulling the story down and needs a shaping-up.
7/1/2017 c2 7Sorakage Sama
Oh, this was so utterly, epically, superbly, hilarious. Great work!

Ja ne

Sorakage sama
6/30/2017 c1 9fluffnights
Awesome story! I freaking snorted so hard multiple times. The only thing, no in German is not spelled "nine" it's "nein"
9/16/2016 c1 Guest
Hahaha this is so amusing to read
9/6/2016 c1 Guest
It was a very good story but I saw some minor errors such as spelling and punctuation errors and what not. Those are easy mistakes you can fix in a jiffy! Other than that, it was a very amusing story!
9/5/2016 c1 Frozen Tides
It is a cute story
9/5/2016 c1 1TheSilentLilac
When I've seen these types of fics Spain is usually in with the not allowed to play battleships, which leaves me wondering why you haven't. Was it an oversight? Or is there a reason?
Also you're misspelling Britain as Britten. Same with comrade as Conrad
9/4/2016 c1 Guest
You spelled Britain wrong
9/4/2016 c1 7Tae-Tae27
Those rules tho...

They make so much sense. And if Sealand is reading this, stop tehm before something bad happens.