for Jaded Brother

6/12 c2 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
This scentence is a bit confusing...

"Vader did consider all the Jedi involved to be idealistic weaklings and cowards even Anakin Skywalker,"

Did he mean even HIM back when HE was still Anakin?
I mean... Darth Vader IS Anakin Skywalker.

It was just confusing. Lol

But I can totally see the Emperor paint the Jedi as Evil. Both sides are kinda assholes. The Sith is just less hypocritical about it. Palpatine not included.

I mean... I don't remember his personal belifs, but I know a few of them is beyond tragic by Sith standards. (Weakening the whole group by choosing apprentices that he won't or that can't grow stronger than him? Bane and the old Sith Lords are rolling in their graves.)

Anyway. I like the story thus far. And I hope Harry prove stronger than Vader in the end.
3/4 c6 ClaireR89
I kinda feel that being Mara’s brother is pointless at this point. She was barely around in general and now he’s left the empire and obviously hasn’t thought/doesn’t care about her
3/4 c5 ClaireR89
Since when did Sith use healing? Last I knew dark side couldn’t do that. But I could be mistaken
3/4 c2 ClaireR89
Needs serious editing
11/28/2019 c6 Konnir
You can't stop the blade of a lightsaber with a hand. There are very few things that can stop a lightsaber. Flesh is not one of those things
11/13/2019 c23 Axccel
Fay was active during the New Sith Wars. She’s one or more centuries older than Yoda.
1/6/2019 c23 16Ironshot
Great story so far, but I thought you said Hogwarts would get involved at some point? Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/5/2018 c1 7jh831
or become a grey force user...almost nobody has done those stories, it either, he is dark, then turns light or vice versa
6/20/2018 c1 2Blake Tourdner
to Face Yourself Red Saber Crystal are Force Crystal that were Bled READ THE BOOKS AND COMICS even googling will tell you this
6/11/2018 c23 Thepankekesman
Plaz continue this it was just starting to get good.
12/20/2017 c8 Face Yourself
'Meditate on the crystal for it to gain color?' That's... blatantly wrong, why would you even include something so absurdly untrue while also being fairly inconsequential? I doubt it's relevant to the story, so seriously, why? The color of a lightsaber is determined by the crystal's mineral composition and cut angles, there's no meditation involved. The only reason Sith lightsabers are often red is because that's how synthetically made crystals usually turn out, since they've historically had less access to naturally formed crystals.
12/20/2017 c7 Face Yourself
Was wondering why there wasn't more mention of Mara before now, since he left.
The whole attempt on the Emperor and such felt very, very rushed, could have done with a couple more chapters leading up to that, as well as showing more time with Mara.
So far this doesn't feel at all like a Star Wars / HP crossover fic. It feels like a Star Wars fic with an OC, because "Hunter" has yet to do or show anything remotely Harry-esque.
12/20/2017 c3 Face Yourself
Wait, now you're making Mara a year older than Luke, rather than (canon age of) a year younger? Well... okay I guess, whatever. Doesn't really affect much of anything...
12/20/2017 c1 Face Yourself
3 years old is the upper end of toddler. 4 years old is definitively outside 'toddler' range, and into 'child.'
12/17/2017 c11 12Fencer22
The concept is interesting and engaging but your writing leaves a lot to be desired. There are bits of dialougue where it seems like you are missing whole words. lack of commas makes many sentances hard to understand properly. You also spend little to no time describing where any of this is taking place. They are planet hopping near constantly a bit of effort put into describing their current environment would go a long way. Also your plot is... disjointed I guess? There is little to no explanation of why they are going to wherever they go next, shouldn’t they be reporting to some kind of rebel command structure for their assignments?
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »