for Jaded Brother

12/9/2017 c3 3RoseLilian
Since you seem to be so rant happy, please accept my mini rant: writers who write huge ANs that have little to do with explaining the plot of the story and just pad the word count. Also, you have a lot of grammar mistakes in the story.
11/30/2017 c23 32EroSlackerMicha
it wasn't just Palpatine. the whole thing had been spiralling for centuries of corruption. he just used the darkness there to hide and pull off his plans. and like Fay said not the first time the Jedi were nearly extinct. 4000 years Revan made a good job of it, Exar Kun did a hell of a job, the three after Revan. a thousand years before Palpatine the Sith nearly did it again (SWTOR) and not event several decades later the First Order and Knights of Ren. it seems to be a revolving door and the Jedi get too numerous they get wiped out.
11/30/2017 c1 5exillion
What the fuck does this have to do with harry potter?
11/30/2017 c23 5War Sage
Great chapter
11/30/2017 c23 1buterflypuss
11/30/2017 c23 Guest
Good update
9/25/2017 c22 buterflypuss
Good chap
9/25/2017 c22 Jostanos
Apology accepted, Hellfire. I enjoyed reading this chapter.

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
9/25/2017 c22 2vanny98
Still one of the many fics of yours that I enjoy reading.
8/8/2017 c1 1blacknight96.ms
When palpatine tried to kill hunter I laughed because it reminded me of Teamfourstar's DBZ Broly movie abridged when King Vegeta tries to stab baby broly to death and the dagger breaks and he yell "God damn it! Can someone fetch me a better dagger so I may properly stab this baby?!"
7/12/2017 c21 1buterflypuss
6/18/2017 c20 Guest
Have Hunter be Grey, a moral Emperor who uses his power to set up a better government. Sabine will stop him from falling to the darkness and he will be able to be a good person without losing himself. He could never do what needs to be done as a Jedi, you need to break a few eggs to make an omelet but the Jedi would never accept that, a mandolorian saboteur on the other hand...
6/18/2017 c20 Guest
I want Hunter to be Grey, have him be like are an, a strong Emperor who is a morally good person, he and Sabine restore order and put in a better system of government so that when he dies the people may take power, base it off of the United Staes because the problem with the republic is it is elitist. There is no House of Represntitives or House of Commons to represent the people, only a Senatte for the rich. The Jedi are impractical, there is no light or dark really, only intentions. People "fall" to the darkness because they lose sight of their original goal and go mad with power, Sabine will stop Hunter from doing that. In addition the Jedi are to pacifist as was the Republic, we rule the galaxy but we don't need to enforce anti-Slavery laws, let's get rid of all of our defenses while we're at it too. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet, the Jedi won't accept that.
6/15/2017 c5 R
While I'm enjoying the story for the most part, i find your grammar atrocious. Its bad. A but of proofreading can go along way.
6/7/2017 c20 buterflypuss