for Transformers Prime: Iron Man

7/21 c14 God of crossovers
Do you guys think i should do a Doctor Strange story with Jack as the Sorcerer Supreme? Tell me what you guys think.

YES YES YES YES
3/25/2019 c14 1exploderz15
Are you planning on putting the FTL Rig in any of your stories?
12/2/2018 c28 3ironavenger22
Heyo, this sequel is actually Transformers Prime: Iron Man 2. there is no Warfighter Rebirn. Just a friendly heads-up!
11/30/2018 c1 ironavenger22
haven't read much, but if i see transformers prime and iron man, written by someone with the name knight rider, I know this is bound to be, at the very least, interesting.
9/13/2018 c11 35Potterformers
I recon killing June was the worst mistake you have made in this story, but it is your story and your rules. However can not read pass this chapter, due to the fact that Silas would attack in the open
7/4/2018 c27 Skeitzy12
Why'd you update this? I thought you finished it
12/4/2017 c28 Hz
_ wow so good
6/16/2017 c2 Weird Dad
Don't really like the idea of iron man in transformers
6/5/2017 c27 Guest
Yeah... you got to make a transformers prime: hulk story it would be awesome!
5/29/2017 c27 5GhostFang GF
Transformers Prime: Hulk! It would be a great story! It would also help you put Hulk's enemies like Abomination, ZZZAX, Absorbing Man and others in a fight against the Autobots and the Avengers. But Hulk/Raf would be the only ones to beat them.

Also you should also have Vince get turned into the villain Whiplash. And have him look like the Whiplash Iron Man Armored Adventures. And speaking of Iron Man Armored Adventures, put in Titanium Man.

I've said all of this before. Didn't you see my other comments?
5/28/2017 c27 15StraightedgeEpyon
Will Jack form his own team? perhaps kids from the unicron trilogy? Coby Hanson Lori, Bud, Carlos, Rad and Alexis?
5/28/2017 c27 23Dimensional Phaser
so good! can't wait for the next chapter!
5/28/2017 c27 2capnbooth4
Everyone has secrets, they should realize that, they should also realize that MECH would have still gone after Jack whether or not he met the Autobots. Are the only ones to completely trust Jack, Optimus and Miko?
5/23/2017 c26 23Dimensional Phaser
I wonder what the symbols mean?
5/23/2017 c26 5GhostFang GF
Again. You could make a story called Transformers Prime: Hulk. It could start when Raf got Hulk and just go from there. And you could have Raf/Hulk fight some of Hulks enemies that the original Hulk has fought in comics and other things. These enemies include: Abomination, ZZZAX, Absorbing Man, Sentry, Zeus, Silver Surfer, Wolverine, and occasionally Iron man’s Mark XIV/Hulk Buster Armor. Seriously I would LOVE to see a story like that.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »