for Opposites Attract

11/9/2016 c12 Razorback 234
Awesome finish! Well done, and I will stay tuned for the next story. Happy Writing :)
11/9/2016 c12 5Orangebird124
Woohoo! This was the best adventurous, but hilarious story I have ever read! You and ponystoriesandothers deserve a big special thanks! I'm so glad that Riley was back to normal, but I felt bad for her when she got that punishment after blaming Tessa. But hey, that's what punishments are for, right? It was also good that Riley has learned her lesson to NEVER eat anything off the ground ever again. You and ponystoriesandothers did a fantastic job with this collab and you got this story done in two months! I am so extremely proud of you and I will be waiting for your next story! T.T.F.N.: Ta-ta for now! :)
11/9/2016 c12 1Tripledent
And so the curtain comes down. An entertaining story.
11/9/2016 c12 6lordhaxsupreme
What! Over already? I honestly can't believe it! But I'm glad it all ended up okay. Thank you both for writing this story, I enjoyed it so much that I want more.
My next chapter for music medley should be released tonight if you want to read it, and I hope you release another story soon!
11/8/2016 c12 31iHateFridays
WHOO WE FINISHED IT! It's a bit sad to end this, but it all worked out well, and that's what matters most! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the story and it was an honour to write it with you! I am very excited to see this 'new story' coming out. I'm sure it'll be just as good as this one!

~Ponystories
11/8/2016 c12 14StarNerve
What a great ending for Riley... this story was great. Well done to you both. :)
11/8/2016 c12 11Jokermask18
Nice ending.
11/7/2016 c11 1Tripledent
It makes sense that since the emotions didn't remember what they were like before they were switched, they wouldn't remember what happened while they were switched either.

Oh Fear. "It was pretty easy, if you ask me." You weren't thinking that at the time.

I hope Riley can make things right with Tessa.
11/5/2016 c11 6lordhaxsupreme
Once again a brilliant chapter. I can't wait for the story to come to a close and have everything turn out alright. Thank yooooo!
11/2/2016 c11 Razorback 234
Whoo hoo! Epilogue on the way! This was a really nice chapter, very well don't in summarizing the story of you ask me. Can't wait to see that old Riley again, happy writing :)
11/3/2016 c11 31iHateFridays
It's nearly finished.. [Cue the sad music] Anyway, I'm so glad the emotions are back to normal! No more Delight to stuff things up.. I bet Anger's gonna be mad when he sees what happened to Riley XD

~Ponystories
11/2/2016 c11 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
I love this story so far, I can't wait for your update! I wonder how Riley will work everything out with her parents and friends? -Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
11/2/2016 c11 5Orangebird124
Woohoo! You did it, Fear! You defeated Alternato and saved your coworkers! So now I know how Alternato was defeated, Fear threw the Orb of Power into the Memory Dump and he got himself an award. I also loved it when the Emotions switched back to their normal selves and gave Fear a group hug! At last, the nightmare is finally over! Yahoo! *starts singing loudly* I'm doing the happy dance, I'm not wearing any pants! Something, something France! I'm doing the happy dance, hey!

Oh, yeah! You're absolutely right! We still gotta handle Riley and in that case, I am looking forward to the epilogue and guess what? Your story collab with ponystoriesandothers is already starting to become a big success which is all thanks to you. The way you guys wrote was perfect and creative, the characters and the plot was handled perfectly and since the beginning of this story, well, technically after chapter 2, Fear realized that his coworkers were cursed, but they didn't believe in him until now. I'm extremely proud of you for not giving up. You are a fantastic writer, HollyAnne1084, and I will always look forward to your future stories no matter what. :)
11/2/2016 c11 14StarNerve
Pff HAHAAHAHA I enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad everyone's back to normal... although I'll miss their opposite sides. XD those were pretty hilarious... But weird at the same time. It's not the ending? Well I hadn't seen the 'completed' sign yet so whatever comes in the next chapter: bring it on!
11/2/2016 c11 11Jokermask18