for Opposites Attract

11/1/2016 c10 1Tripledent
Well, let's hope Fear didn't need those light orbs to restore his friends. And yeah, I do feel kinda bad for Alternato, it's not like being feared by Riley and ending up in the Subconscious was his choice, but then again he was a villain in a movie so it would be in his nature to act villainish.
10/29/2016 c10 Razorback 234
Well, isn't Fear so great and charming. I see no sympathy. *Gasp* *Faint* I guess Alternato is just one big history lesson to tell the emotions about after they become themselves again, and they all get Riley back, instead of the 'mess' we all got to know, not to ssy Riley ever was. Thanks for this great chapter, however big or small. Cant wait for the next one :)
10/29/2016 c10 5Orangebird124
OMG, Fear definitely has the courage on him now! Go, Fear, go! Just as I thought all was lost when Alternato was controlling Riley's grandmother's vacuum cleaner and tried to kill Fear, he found another way to escape from it! *breathes a sigh of relief* Oh, I also liked it when Fear threw the lightbulbs into the Memory Dump and I hope he did the right thing!

Also, this chapter wasn't short, it was perfect! You and ponystoriesandothers are seriously doing a fantastic job and I love how the way you guys are writing! I can't wait for the next chapter to see if Alternato is defeated for good!
10/29/2016 c10 6lordhaxsupreme
Well blow me! That was a really good chapter, I can't wait for the next one! But Fear still has to reverse the curse on the other 4, I wonder how they'll do that? Oh the suspense is killing me!
10/28/2016 c10 11Jokermask18
Nice!
10/28/2016 c10 31iHateFridays
Yeah, this was a little short, but I couldn't think of anything longer XD. I guess it was cool, right?
10/28/2016 c9 48GuardianAngel1234567
You know, it almost felt like Alternato wanted to be friends with Riley but they made her become afraid of him. That's sad. I hope he'll be given a chance to redeem himself.
10/28/2016 c8 GuardianAngel1234567
Teach that guy a lesson FEAR!
10/28/2016 c6 GuardianAngel1234567
Spirit uplifting music! Go Fear!
10/22/2016 c9 Razorback 234
Even though you didn't have time (being lazy, don't worry, I can relate that way), thereally weren't actually that many errors at all. Awesome work. So, the hunter has become the hunted, it seems. Love it :)
10/23/2016 c9 1Tripledent
Well that was rather careless of Alternato to leave the door open like that. I guess he didn't think much of Fear's ability to put up a fight.

Now Fear actually stands a chance in this. Wonder where Alternato is actually going?
10/22/2016 c9 31iHateFridays
Ayy go Fear! You beat him! Nice chapter, btw!

~Ponystories
10/22/2016 c9 5Orangebird124
*while eating the popcorn* OMG! Another chapter! I read the whole thing and Fear found Alternato's Orb of Power and the four color lights! He was so brave when he faced him and what's this? Another cliffhanger?! Oh, man! This is definitely getting exciting now! If Fear defeats Alternato in the next chapter with the Orb of Power, then he is definitely a hero! I think it's working! He's finally gaining up the courage on his own! I'll be waiting for the next chapter as usual! *continues eating the popcorn like crazy*
10/22/2016 c9 11Jokermask18
Nice!
10/22/2016 c9 6lordhaxsupreme
I think that Fear will win eventually, but something else has got to go wrong, right? Something like Fear dropping the orb and it breaking, or maybe both of them falling into the memory dump?
Great chapter by the way!
81 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »