for Opposites Attract

9/21/2016 c3 2LilacPetals21
Woah, it’s official... RILEY HAS GONE INSANE!
whatever happened to that sweet and hockey loving girl we knew and loved? XD
That was really funny! Great job with the new chanpter :)
9/20/2016 c3 1Tripledent
Aw, Fear missing Joy's smile... cute as.

Riley doing that and then blaming another kid for it? No! Wonder if Tessa will find out if it was her.

I'm not liking how Delight is steering Riley at the moment, but I must admit I'm looking forward to a bit more of... dare I say it... RADDITUDE?
9/18/2016 c3 Razorback 234
I believe my fav opposite is Anger. He's like Riley's peacekeeping psychologist, and not just her reality version of "Ghost Rider"...it's funny. Disgust is second best for being absolutely absurd for creating social life problems...
9/19/2016 c3 30MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery
Who would have been Fear's opposite if he was cursed too?
9/18/2016 c3 14StarNerve
Something is definitely wrong with these guys... Fear better figure out how to deal with this fast.
9/18/2016 c3 5Orangebird124
Oh-no! Not only did Alternato curse Joy, Sadness, Anger and Disgust, but he cursed Riley! This is definitely not the Riley Anderson I know, but once again, another funny chapter! I'm really surprised that Joy/Sadness was believing in Fear about what's going on. Or am I just imagining this? Well, in that case, Riley was lucky that she was the one who didn't get blamed for using a spitball at her language arts teacher, but I laughed when she did that. Can't wait for the next chapter and you're doing great so far!
9/18/2016 c3 31iHateFridays
Oh gosh that was awesome! Damn Delight you are a thug! Well, at least 'Sadness' is finally starting to listen. LOL! Anyway, I better get out of here since this is just awkward.

~Ponystories
9/17/2016 c2 1TheSparrowandtheHalk
This is great I can't wait for the other chapters to come
9/14/2016 c2 Razorback 234
That last review with the "Very neat :)" was mine, whoops, forgot the name, heh heh...that's embarrassing...
9/14/2016 c2 Guest
This. Is. The most unexpected, interesting story I think I've ever read, particularly because not only has Riley become a member of the lacking hygiene society, but Anger and Disgust had the most severe changes, while Sadness & Joy, even with switched forms, still technically act the same. Very neat :)
9/15/2016 c2 26Dancingwiththesocks
Great update, can't wait for more as this is getting intensely interesting !
9/15/2016 c2 2LilacPetals21
I absolutely enjoyed it. Loved how emotions switched their places ( Disgust's role was priceless! XD )
But seriously, how on earth Riley ate those dirty chips? Well done Disgust, well done... *sarcasm*
Great job with the new chapter. You are doing great with the story, same goes to ponystoriesandothers.
Btw, sorry for the late review
9/15/2016 c2 1Tripledent
Brillant move with Disgust as a tomboy - she's normally a diva, so that definitely works. And of course 'Delight' and 'Joy' are gonna be besties.

Calm's "May your day be peaceful" reminds me of the Vulcan "Live long and prosper." The Vulcans are all about being calm and controlling your emotions as well.

For Riley to be getting sad memories when she should be getting happy ones and vice versa, plus she has no sense of disgust, is definitely a disaster. I wonder how Fear is going to figure out what happened.
9/14/2016 c2 5Orangebird124
Uh-oh! The Emotions got cursed, but I have to say that this was so funny! Disgust turning into Delight, Anger turning into Calm, Sadness turning into Joy and Joy turning into Sadness! LOL! But what did they do to Riley?! Wait a minute, it must've been Alternato! Oh, how I hate that guy! Don't just stand there, Fear, go save your coworkers before things get worse! Please update and once again, great job on the second chapter you and ponystoriesandothers did!
9/14/2016 c2 31iHateFridays
Hey hey! I'm actually reviewing my own chapter! This is really weird.. 0_0. Why do I keep doing this? Oh well.. Maybe I should just review your chapters. See you!

~Ponystories