for Opposites Attract

9/14/2016 c2 3ThatShinigamiLady
Wow, psao really did a good job! The emotions were super funny! But the ukulele. OH GOD THE UKULELE. WHY THE UKULELE. XD
9/6/2016 c1 31iHateFridays
Yeah! This was awesome! Alright, let's see if I can top this chapter.. Heh heh.. Idk why I'm reviewing this. Oh well!

~Ponystories
9/5/2016 c1 1Tripledent
I was wondering where Alternato was going to come from, and being from a movie Riley watched makes perfect sense, as well as Fear being the main one responsible for him being in the Subconscious. I wonder if any heroes to help Fear are going to be 'born' from outside sources like Alternato was.

Looking forward to the next chapter to see the effects of Alternato's visit to Headquarters!
9/5/2016 c1 5Orangebird124
Bravo, HollyAnne1084! This first chapter is really interesting! You and ponystoriesandothers wrote this very good! Oh-no, Alternato put a curse on Sadness and the rest of Emotions! But at least Fear was lucky. I wonder what'll happen in the second chapter? I guess I'll just have to find out for myself.
9/5/2016 c1 3ThatShinigamiLady
Awesome, a new story! Great job on the first chapter and I can't wait until the next! Like all of your other stories, I will be waiting every second of every day for an update!
9/5/2016 c1 26Dancingwiththesocks
Looking good so far, keep going as i cannot wait to find out what happens next :)
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6