for Naruto: Megatron's Resurgence

9/23/2021 c1 25Namikaze09
Hey Sith'ari it's N09 I'm having issues trying to send a p.m. through the sight so I apologizing for the lack of response
11/30/2020 c2 2Blankety-Yankety
this is sad then theres boruto's Chunin exams..
2/15/2019 c4 p
did some ever adopt this
7/23/2018 c4 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Great story.
1/8/2018 c1 TechnoGalen
Oh wait, this was Kishimoto loving crap to start with.
10/19/2017 c4 Guest
yeo i'll take over n throw ppl ur way to read this
4/5/2017 c3 46Hikari Nova
i'll be fav'ing this and following with the follow mainly being so I can see if you'll post an update should this either get adopted or you get your muse back as nothing says you can't revive your idea even after it gets adopted lol
4/5/2017 c4 Hikari Nova
it's sad that this has been put up for adoption it was very interesting to read as most fics written lately have focused on the lame bayformers version or on TF: Prime {It's not a bad show and makes up for the embarrassment to the TF name TF: Animated} and from what I can tell this is more or less the megatron/galvatron for Armada right?
3/22/2017 c4 Rebmul
well that really sucks I liked both of those
3/21/2017 c3 PlanetMoonGod-Kun
Dragon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, Mastodon, Pachycephalosaurus, Carnotaurus, Chasmosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Apatosaurus, Titanosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Tupuxuara, Smilodon, Ankylosaurs, Paracelapholus, Dimetrodon, Pteranodon, Styracosaurus, Terrosaurus, and Dilophosaurus.
2/27/2017 c3 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Naruto steals a set of Sharingan from a dead Uchiha.
2/13/2017 c3 Guest
very good
1/31/2017 c2 3Simon D. Uzumaki
oh fux da ell YES i loved kiba getting his ass royally handed to him!
is bout damned time!
so i hope you finish this later when your muse comes back to you my friend
1/4/2017 c3 Guest
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
1/6/2017 c3 FangTheWolf22
Amazing chapter since you're paying homage to the dinobots maybe you should find a way to incorporate the construction bots? Maybe as an ally summoning clan or even through banbusu sozo or creation of all things!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »