FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: Megatron's Resurgence

9/22/2016 c3 ashwing817gmail.com
Awesome idea giving Naruto/Megatron the fucking Dinobots as summons. I love it!
9/22/2016 c3 Rebmul
triceratops, brontosaurus, stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus and petranodon the original dinobots. Yes to Tayuya maybe have Kurenai come to try and avenge her student and have him subjugate her or hana try and avenge her brother and have the same thing happen to her. Could have him go to kiri and join in the civil war Mei and Amiyuri would make great additions to the harem. Yakumo Kurama hates kurenai and if she hears about what Megatron did to her she might join him her genjutsu abilities would be invaluable to him if he could remove her seal and find away to help her with her ido either fusing it with her or sealing it way all together also giving her kurenai as a gift would definatly help. Also the Fubuki from the land of snow would be useful along with konan after all cant have decepticons without flight Transform and rise up. also Megatron's henge is solid so he may be able to re enter his original form through experimentation with that.
9/22/2016 c2 Rebmul
transformers prime megatron is my favorite just because he captures all that is megatron but the trilogy is my second especially since I can copy his voice I hope he gets some sort of chakra cannon on his arm
9/22/2016 c3 23Remzal Von Enili
you know yin-yang is what was used to create the tailed beast. maybe megatron could use it to make transformers? or overwrite someones mind
9/21/2016 c2 24KuronoDono12
Interesting story you have going so far. The beatdown of Kiba *since it can't be considered a fight* was really well done and in-character for Megatron since Kiba AND Kurenai insulted him heavily something Megatron would NOT stand for. The only way the fight could have been better is if Megatron turned Akamaru into a Cybertronian beast like Ravager that was loyal only to Megatron and had him attack Kiba.

I really hope you use the fight between Naruto and Kiba as a wake up call for Hinata to develop her character. She could become like her RTN counterpart and join Megatron as a Decepticon since her RTN personality fits the Decepticon mind set.

I also hope you have Megatron rebuild the Decepticons as a faction for those who are tired of being oppressed like they were in the comics and majority of the shows. Some people that would likely join include...Anko, Yakumo, The other Jinchuriki, Hinata *After her personality changes to her RTN version's*, Karin, Samui *Maybe having something to due with the way people treat her due to her looks instead of her skills*, Isaribi, Mei Terumi and the rest of Mizugakure, and finally other small villages tired of bein bullied by the larger ones like Konoha.
9/12/2016 c2 StrongGuy159
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
9/10/2016 c2 93windstorm16
brilliant absolutely brilliant and yes you portrayed Megatron perfectly, if Megatron feels someones disrespected him he breaks them physically and emotionally because Megatron draws out his victims suffering taking away everything they hold dear before breaking their body. Please update soon.
9/7/2016 c2 17duskrider
Honestly I rather enjoyed this. Megatron is cold and calculating enough to use stealth and Naruto as a prankster knows how to trick and lead people into traps.
As for the slaughter fest of Kiba vs Megatron nice touch with Akamaru and the aftermath of this. Maybe this could be a wake up call for Hinata. I mean look at that alternative verson of her. She could be a good decepticon with enough..- reinforcement and motivation.
9/7/2016 c1 duskrider
Very nice choice for a Megatron and my personal favorite version of the character (counting Galvatron as well as they are the same in this). A close second would be Prime Megatron but he just doesn't have this one's flare.
9/6/2016 c2 Zekedavis
Is there a possibility of naruto/megatron being able to use Jutsus to remake his cybertronian body and weapons along with being able to turn other people he deems worthy into cybertronians as well
9/6/2016 c2 2blood enraged
i think you are doing a bit to much meta-ing, as in you are giving naruto/megatron to many feelings and information he simply cant know or deduce no matter his newfound intelligence, there is simply no way he should arrive at some of these conclusions based on the limited information and memories at his disposal. It is, frankly, irritating.
9/6/2016 c2 1AzazelTheFallen
Ok I like it, the only thing I don't like is everyone just accepting his new name so fast i mean if u change'd you'r name would none of you'r friends call you by you'r old one, at least on accident
9/5/2016 c2 AlphaBlackWolf21
awesome chapter well done i look forward to reading what will happen next
9/5/2016 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
great job
9/5/2016 c1 Guest
Make the following chapters longer and I am good. Great prologue.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »