for Star Wars the Clone Wars: War of the Hunters

3/23/2019 c9 Smaug666
Majo Alan "Dutch" Schaefer: (When looking upon the Jungle Hunter's face) You are one ugly motherfucker.
8/22/2018 c13 SPARTAN-626
And at long last this comes to a end, as a things must do eventually. A fitting end and I greatly enjoyed this story and I look forward to seeing the sequel your friend is thinking of making. I only hope when it comes you will tell us if it’s arrival, so we can all enjoy it.
8/22/2018 c13 6CT7567Rules
I thought Obi-Wan was dead, glad he isn't and I am glad Boba has become a different bounty-hunter. really wish we got to see the Bad Batch in the story. same goes for a flash back to Jake and Ahsoka's wedding. something tells me that the sequel your friend is doing is around the time of the First Order conflict.
8/16/2018 c12 SPARTAN-626
Ok the battle here was epic as hell and I did not saw that coming with the ending. So looking forward to seeing what comes next.
8/16/2018 c12 CT7567Rules
wasn't expecting Machiko to appear. wonder what happens next.
8/15/2018 c11 Guest
Could you make Jake and the crucified predator fight the Titan predator with jake loosing his left eye or left wrist or him getting a
Real harsh burn mark on his face please
8/9/2018 c11 CT7567Rules
I can deal with Bane, Maul and Mike but Obi-Wan, it can't be. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I just hope Boba, Alexis, Dutch and the others survive this. please have Jake recover Obi-Wans lightsaber.
8/9/2018 c11 SPARTAN-626
Very nice and honestly the deaths were well done and not a bad way for Obi-Wan to go.
8/9/2018 c11 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
hello i aplogise for not reviewing this story in a while but i have done some up to date reading. i have to say i really blown away by this chapter because of how different it was. you killed obi wan dam dude i thought you would never do that in one of your fics proper game of thrones stuff. seeing obi wan and maul work together was awsome the katanas nice add on. it remided me of when goku and frieza teamed up you were able to replicate this badassary along with the emtional moment between the rivals. maul knows what he is and you wrote his final moments with such beutey. im sorry for not reviewing your others chapters because of my problems. this chapter was great along with this story fantastic work and i will review your other stories when i get the chance
7/18/2018 c10 6CT7567Rules
you know its funny. the M16A1 Dutch used in Predator was actually a AR15/SP1 model of the M16 the armorers modified to make the weapon more modern when filming the movie and the shotgun Mike used in the second movie was the same one used in the old tv series the Highway man. I assume Lex has something along the lines of either a Desert Eagle .44 magnum, Beretta 92 or a AK47 along with her Combistick she got from the elder predator. I sure hope Padme doesn't give birth on the planet even though I am pretty sure that even renegade predators won't kill a pregnant women. I have a feeling Boba is going to use the M16 or M1, I am hoping for the M16 and I would like to see Maul die like the Noland did but with more of a fight. I also hoping that either Rex along with Fives, Jesse, Kix, the Bad Batch and Delta squad rescue the group from the planet or work alongside a true Predator. love the chapter keep it up.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »