for By the Numbers

10/10/2016 c7 47Crinklybrownleaves
I love this chapter. Thank you.
9/21/2016 c5 155NancyMay
Nice to have a Danny story for a change, he gets so little time even in fan fic. I keep hoping Hobart will have some redeeming features but this addresses his attitude. He took a bit of a risk, voicing what Ballarat really think of Jean and Lucien. Good story.
9/17/2016 c4 coachsone
Really like your idea for the stories. Enjoying them a bunch. Thanks for sharing.
9/16/2016 c4 47Crinklybrownleaves
Love this latest drabble, but it's very dark. I'm enjoying seeing more of some minor characters. Thanks for writing them!
9/6/2016 c3 155NancyMay
Love, love love it! I'm sure Hannam was a good soldier but Alderton is his Achilles heel. This is a really good set up to the Mei Lin story line in season 4. Looking forward to more.
9/6/2016 c2 NancyMay
You have captured Patrick's seething antagonism really well, possibly even his jealousy of Lucien getting to travel the world. I think they have a love hate relationship in the show. Well done.
9/6/2016 c3 47Crinklybrownleaves
A great idea, and I really like this story about Hannam. Well done!
9/5/2016 c2 Guest
Very good story. It's interesting to read about Patrick's history in the town and with Lucien. I love your stories. I will miss the Jean and Lucien shipping though
9/5/2016 c3 10miss.ouiser
Liking this format. I never would have thought to write about Hannam, and this story helps to shed some light on his no-questions-asked loyalty to Alderton. Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/5/2016 c2 miss.ouiser
This is great. Really great. I think you've captured Patrick exactly, and the reason behind the long-simmering feud. Thank-you!
25 « Prev Page 1 2