FanFiction.Net
for A Line So Fine

5/17/2018 c1 1FearlessLeader-Leonardo
I love these two and their relationship, it's a great fanfic! Great job!
7/30/2017 c1 117roktavor
This is one of my absolute favorite TMNT fics, and I've reread it so many times! I'm always coming back to it when I need a good dose of feelings, it really hits the spot tbh.

Love the way you wrote Raph and all his insecurities - and Leo was so good, too. The reassurance and understanding and! Can't even properly put it into words other than I really love this fic and I really love their interaction. Thank you so much for writing this!
9/15/2016 c1 Guest
"craptastically" is officially my new favourite word!

Also, "startled a bark of laughter" was one of those descriptions that just made me smile. This was fantastic!
9/10/2016 c1 Guest
very touching!
9/10/2016 c1 9jimintomyjams
Oh, my goodness! I adored this! This was so cute and adorable! I love to read pieces that go in deep about Leo and Raph's relationship. And I like the idea of Raphael being depressed...this one-shot has real potential for a short story, should you want it to become one. I know I do, lol! xD I'd love for you to write more on the Depression idea...Depression isn't anything pretty, nor petty, it's a real and serious illness of the mind that can easily take a life should it get too hard for the victim. I'd love to see you portray the ups, along with the downs, of a possible depression within our Hamato family. I think you could totally make it a successful short story, or chapter book even. Now, that is completely up to you and what your day offers you in terms of time and whatnot, but, should you want to give it a try, I'm sure it'd be nothing short of stunning. I can't wait to read more from you on this special family! Stay spectualar! :3
9/9/2016 c1 20Miko Eiko
Aww hermoso momento
9/7/2016 c1 1JadeSkull16
This was sweet and insightful-nicely done. Reminds me of my own relationship with my siblings-we each have our own strengths and weaknesses but it's hard not to compare ourselves to each other. And Raph being depressed is an interesting idea, I think it's definitely plausible.
9/6/2016 c1 105Mississippis
Awwwwww! Absolutely beautiful! A great story of brotherly love! You've captured Leo's and Raph's relationship perfectly!
9/6/2016 c1 3AlessandraDC
Very nice, sad and sweet... I think you captured the dynamics of Raph and Leo really well.
9/6/2016 c1 Ice wolf
Awwwewww this is sad Beautiful and touching grate job