for Snowfall

7/3/2018 c1 7Cai-the-potato
update pps
1/16/2017 c1 Guest
Oh do a Harvey beaks story
12/8/2016 c2 EmilieknightXo
Amazing! I love this
12/8/2016 c4 EmilieknightXo
Omg no nick wtffffffff
10/27/2016 c4 jamdea
Good chapter. Farrah doesn't give up easy. Keep us updated.
10/27/2016 c4 2 lazy 2 log in
You judy, have just gotten cock blocked
10/27/2016 c4 Tr2085xo
What? Just the power? Pfff... I mean i like the story, but... really? How dumb she can be?
9/20/2016 c3 Tr2085xo
nice... I can't wait for the other seven chaps...
9/12/2016 c3 TheAllSeeingEye4812
that was sweet. love the sex scene
9/12/2016 c3 5bsmith1138
wow i love this...hope the walls are sound proof. ;)
9/9/2016 c2 4ShadowJ95
Cute, but I would picture Judy as more of a pajama and tshirt girl, or tshirt and panties (preferably Nick's tshirt. Keep up the good work
9/9/2016 c2 jamdea
Now Judy is far more forward. Asking typical girl questions when they are feeling out there place in a guys head. Very good. She is sending all the right signals and so is he. Let's hope they both respond. The crazy ass girlfriend idea has been done. I like your version better so far. The other author kinda of quit the story in the middle unfortunately. In that one the crazy girlfriend went to far as to threaten Judy in the bathroom of a bar. The thing about that is I don't see Judy who is a trained police person putting up with that. Just doesn't seem real. Anyway I am sure we have not seen the last of that character in either fan fiction. I look forward to the next chapter.
9/8/2016 c2 1Combat Engineer
Only 10 chapters? Damn, after this chapter, I might want that number to be 100 ;D
9/7/2016 c1 jamdea
Ok, so the triangle is set. Question: Why does Judy always assume she can never win against a female fox? I understand doubt, but this scene is always played the same way. If she is an "ex" she is probably and "ex" for a reason. Maybe it could dawn on Judy that it is not time cry into your pillow but instead to try and establish a foot hold. Just a thought. Nick arranged to live with you, and on your first night together you go to bed early after he gets you dinner and sets up your place together? Not exactly a fire starter. Good story though. Don't keep us waiting for chapter two.
9/6/2016 c1 Guest
Bro continue this, can't wait to see what unfolds. No pun intended
16 Page 1 2 Next »