FanFiction.Net
for We're Riding Back to the Borderlands

9/26/2019 c23 G
So few questions 1. were is kriegs inner voice that tells him if he kills an innocent he will kill themselves. 2 making Axton a Chad when in the game he is arrogant but likeable character not a Chad that gets maya,Gauge and moxie to fall for him. Mostly the krieg inner voice is really bothering me can you explain
10/15/2017 c1 ProfessorShietMeister
Why’s krieg the villain? Why’s Gaige not murder crazy(anarchy)? Why’s Axtonn not a blood Knight? Have you played any of these characters, or looked up their lore? So many questions. So few answers.
3/30/2017 c23 1Benthino
Through a steel door? What a woman! Keep the good times coming my friend! This is quite enjoyable.
3/17/2017 c22 Fiery Touch XD
you ended on such a horrible spot! I was really hoping for more! despite that, I love it. I really want to see this get finished and I hope that it does. this is brilliant!
3/5/2017 c22 Benthino
Ah, Metal Gear Siren! Lovely work my friend! As usual top notch! Keep it coming ASAP, looking forward to the next one!
2/5/2017 c21 Benthino
Spooky, love it! Keep 'em coming!
1/7/2017 c20 Benthino
Oh, how sweet! Little Gaige has an adorable plan. Keep us posted my friend! Things are getting juicy!
12/30/2016 c19 Benthino
Aha! Another exciting chapter! And powerfull rocket launchers! How did you kniw it was my favourite? Keep it up good sir!
12/21/2016 c18 Benthino
In the words of Solaire. OH DIO! This was one helluva chapter ol pal! And now DT is DS (Dead Scrap), lookin forward to seeing more chapters from you asap my friend.
12/13/2016 c17 Benthino
HAHA! YES! Light our darkest hour WITH A DEATHBOT CARNAGE FEST! Once more you have made it worth the wait AND given us something to look forward to my friend! Keep it up!
11/30/2016 c16 Benthino
Krieg: The man(iac) on a mission!
Great chapter my friend! I look forward to sering more of your stuff ASAP!
11/27/2016 c15 Benthino
Amazing, you have made such dept of character developement for Earl. Beautiful, my friend! Keep it going like thid and I'll run out of compliments!
11/22/2016 c14 Benthino
Oh my. How delectable! I look forward to more. Now this is something... Juicy! Keep 'em comin boss!
11/17/2016 c1 skilledcyclops
what about the other vault hunters. what happened to them?
11/17/2016 c13 Guest
Is this story a Axton x Gaige or Axton x Maya I just cant tell but good story :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »