FanFiction.Net

2/6/2017 c11 120ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
2/6/2017 c11 XRaiderV1
still a good story to read.
2/6/2017 c11 Zetsunax
Well now her new position opens a whole new set of problems and I can't wait to see your solution. Poor girl went from zero to goddess in less than a decade .

I can't wait for the next update. Carry on with the good work
2/6/2017 c11 2CCGhastly
Whelp now your a queen. A queen that gets treated like a 2yearold but a queen
2/6/2017 c11 5TamashinoSuzume
As Primanar but also a sparkling in the eyes of Optimus and Megatron how much power will she truly have politically? How will this system be run? Is she still a citizen of earth or does this make her have a dual citizenship? As leader of a planet versus a nation what will her duties include? This chapter has made me insanely curious and now I can't wait for the next update!
2/6/2017 c11 KayleeChiara
A great chapter and so very imaginative and emotional that I worried when I reached the end that it was the end... but since there's no completed tag that means more to come! Oh yeah! Yay! I know this review reads as utterly juvenile but I really enjoy reading this story and wanted to post something even if it reads a little awkward and gushy. Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to the next update!
2/2/2017 c10 7Maxennce
Wowza looks like SAMs in a bit of trouble... The girl just can't get a break can she. Really looking forward to seeing how this change between cybertron and earth will play out and what the ramifications of the decepticons and autobots being at war with each other for so long will eventuate. Keep up the great work
1/31/2017 c10 1IshBabe1497
Ugh another amazing chapter. But I'm so sad that the end is near. It has been an amazing ride and I hope you continue with the adventures of Sam and her bots. Do you plan on doing an "Age of Extinction" story? If so is there going to be an in between story to lead up to those events? Just wondering, as always I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/30/2017 c10 KayleeChiara
What a ride! Whew... I'm utterly speechless but wanting to at least post something but I'm still sitting here with my mouth agape! Wow! Thanks for writing an amazing chapter, can't wait to read the next!
1/30/2017 c10 2CCGhastly
Really awesome but can I sense some high handedness coming Sam's way?
1/30/2017 c10 MagnoliaOrchid
I love your brain, please never stop!
1/30/2017 c10 Zetsunax
This is indeed a well done story and I'm dreading it's ending...good job about it, more interesting than the movies I assure you. Keep up with the good work for I can't wait for more. After this will there be an update ?

Please update as soon as possible ( Honestly you're one of the few authors that update so frequently )
1/30/2017 c10 XRaiderV1
well done. very well done.
1/22/2017 c9 DragonLover1551
I wonder what happened to Hunter?..
1/22/2017 c9 DragonLover1551
Omg. I just love this story! One of the best alternations of the movies I have read about. And personally I wish the movies were more similar to this story. There's a lot of interctions between Sam and the autobots, which is something that hasn't been focused on nearly at all in the movies. The movies were mostly focused on Sam and his current lover. But here, romance isn't the priority and we get to see her relationship with everyone. I just hoped Epps and Lennox playes a bigger role and really wished to see tid-bits about their interactions with the aitobots
88 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »