FanFiction.Net
for Eclipsing the Stars

1/18/2017 c9 KayleeChiara
Wow, another intense chapter leaving me on the edge of my seat! Poor Sam, still hasn't Been healed from her mysterious stomach illness let alone broken ribs... sheesh that lady is definitely taking a beating and the battle is just starting?! Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to reading the next update!
1/17/2017 c9 Cybertron Hobo
This is great! Please update soon!
1/17/2017 c9 1IshBabe1497
I had a feeling she was in on the Autobot's plan. Great chapter can't wait for the update.
1/17/2017 c9 XRaiderV1
...the track 'rock you like a hurricane' seems appropriate to the coming action. well done.
1/17/2017 c9 120ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
1/13/2017 c8 MagnoliaOrchid
Why must you do this to my heart!
1/11/2017 c8 1IshBabe1497
Omg poor Sam. Such a good chapter I love her goodbye with Optimus. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/11/2017 c8 7Maxennce
Holy crap... I'd say it's a diversion, but the way in which Sam's responded tells me something different, unless it's all part of the ruse... God what an end, the woman can only go through so much
1/11/2017 c8 2CCGhastly
Oh wow
1/11/2017 c8 120ZabuzasGirl
OMG! It's so heartbreaking for her.
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
1/11/2017 c8 KayleeChiara
Gah! You would think Prime would've warned Sam which suggests he kept her in the dark... By her reaction you'd think the bonds were truly severed! How did they do that/were able to fake her out like that? I'm looking forward to the next update to see how the rest of this plays out!
1/11/2017 c8 XRaiderV1
yeah...mankind just burned a MAJOR bridge there, or rather their leadership did.
1/11/2017 c8 5TamashinoSuzume
I'm not crying. It's liquid pain, like blood. Not tears. Promise.

REALLY NEED THE NEXT UPDATE! HOPEFULLY SOON BECAUSE MY GOD THAT WAS A ROLLER COASTER
1/9/2017 c7 7Maxennce
She's definitely coming into her own, standing and defending that which she holds dear. It's impressive to see how the cybertronians defer to her on so many issues and that she doesn't take advantage. Keep up the great work loving what you're doing
Cheers
Max
1/8/2017 c7 KayleeChiara
Wow! I just caught up after reading through this series! This latest segment is quite a ride! I like the direction and differences between the movie and story. It's like I know what's coming next but I'm not quite sure what's really going to happen so it's quite a ride! Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to reading the next update!
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »