FanFiction.Net
for Eclipsing the Stars

1/7/2017 c7 animelover132
Beautiful, more please?!
1/5/2017 c7 1IshBabe1497
Omg so happy you updated. Totally shipping hunter and sam. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/5/2017 c7 5TamashinoSuzume
I'm just imagining age of extinction now and I can't wait! Seriously this was a great update especially with Soundwave and Megatron. I'm curious to see how that relationship affects later events. Can't wait for the next update!
1/5/2017 c7 22Delphine Pryde
A great chapter for a great start to the New Year.
1/5/2017 c7 120ZabuzasGirl
Wow! I wasn't expecting Soundwave to go to her side.
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
1/5/2017 c7 2CCGhastly
love this series
12/6/2016 c6 7Maxennce
Wows a what a chapter. What a beginning to what will no doubt be a nail biting cliff hanger. Keep up the great work. Really looking forward to what u come up with next
10/25/2016 c6 1IshBabe1497
Oooo my God, such an intense chapter, it's crazy. Great Work so far I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/18/2016 c6 Guest
Omg I love this story and your entire series. Poor skids and mudflat! Can't wAit for the next chapter
10/15/2016 c6 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~ SKIDS! MUDFLAP! WWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!?
I'm SO SAD RIGHT NOW. Why why did Vector Prime have to do it TTnTT! So, so sad. Thank you for still always updating and taking the time to write these great chapters, even if its really sad. I'll try to review to more chapters too. Thank you so much for continuing to update and i hope you update again soon!
10/11/2016 c6 NotQuiteAGuest
Hi, I love your series and have been with it since the beginning. I didn't realize just how much I look forward to new chapters till the small gap between this chapter and the previous. I wanted to un-lurk before this was finished as it really does deserve more praise. You've really managed to stay true to the original movies while making something that's your own.
I love how Sam has developed, along with her relationship with the various Cybertronians, over the course of the series. I do miss all the 'little moments' from Shooting Stars and Setting Suns where we really see her relationship with them grow and how it came to be, but understand there's only oh so much you can put in before it gets distracting from the main plot, as well as the fact that those moments have already happened. How she and Megatron interact is especially fantastic as it does give us solid interaction (completely in 'little moments'), but is isolated and under safe enough circumstances that it makes you wonder how it's going to play out in the physical plain.
Hopefully I don't sound like a horrible human being, but I'm really glad Hunter's gone. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for the two of them, but... If you want romance in your story, who am I to say no; but at least now Hunter serves an actual purpose in motivating Sam... or something, however you play that out.
So yeah. Long winded way of saying you are a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to see where to take this.
10/9/2016 c6 XRaiderV1
I REALLY hope she gives the UN the what for if/when they try to throw her bots off planet.
10/9/2016 c6 2CCGhastly
oh my
10/9/2016 c6 Psychic Red-Head
Yay! Thank you for putting out another chapter! But I mean, wow! Killing Skids and Mudflap though - THAT came out of left-field. I hope they rest in peace. What's going to happen to Hunter? I still don't approve of the idea of a All-Spark!Sam and Hunter romance, but I do feel sorry for her and I really wouldn't want to be Vecter Prime. (Especially now that she's going to be on the war-path. ) I guess that's all for now. Please keep writing and update soon. I love your work. Bye-bye!
10/8/2016 c6 5TamashinoSuzume
That hurt. Badly. You shot down my feels. And I need more!
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »