FanFiction.Net
for Eclipsing the Stars

9/12/2016 c3 SunnySides
Hey, I'm here! I'm a loyal Transformers reader. I check the category for this fic almost daily to see if you've updated. Keep writing! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Vector Prime? One of the 13? Ooh, I hope he doesn't pull a Sentinel...

Whatever happened to Galloway, by the way? Just wondering.

UPDATE SOON!
9/12/2016 c3 1IshBabe1497
The fandom has definitely gotten smaller. But you're stories are still amazing. I loved this chapter, I like the difference of having Vector Prime, it's so cool. I love Sam going against Mearing. Awesome chapter can't wait for more:)!
9/12/2016 c3 XRaiderV1
nicely done good sir.
9/12/2016 c3 120ZabuzasGirl
I love this! I love this! I love this!
Wait a minute it's supposed to be Sentinal not Vector Prime.
9/9/2016 c2 1IshBabe1497
Ooo damn she met Dylan. Is Mike going to be this story, I hope he is. Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/9/2016 c2 XRaiderV1
home, a shower to rinse off the disguist, and then the pie?
9/9/2016 c2 120ZabuzasGirl
9/8/2016 c1 SunnySides
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!

But... Whatever happened to Galloway?

UPDATE SOON!
9/8/2016 c1 NicoNepenthe
I've been following you since the beginning and I'm so happy to be with Sam on her journey. The only thing I wonder is if she should have romance in her journey. I feel like with everything that has happened to her that maybe having someone like a con to be there and be a extra strength to her. To share her burdens with and just find her soulmate. I truly believe that finding that one epic love would be so great for her and this story. Keep up the great work!
9/7/2016 c1 1IshBabe1497
Holy Shit! I'm so happy you posted this. I was not expecting this to be up so fast. I love the details, and I'm so happy to read more about Samantha. Can't wait for your next update
9/7/2016 c1 22Delphine Pryde
Yay, more Samantha Witwicky! I've really enjoyed your stories.
9/7/2016 c1 KayleeChiara
I'd finished the previous installment enjoying it immensely but thought sadly that that was it and ta daa! A third part! I really enjoy the creativity and emotion you've created in this series! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/7/2016 c1 120ZabuzasGirl
AH! The Dark Side of the Moon! Yeah!
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6