for To The Rescue!

12/5/2016 c13 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Again, very cool ending here.

Keep the good writing.
12/5/2016 c12 acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, pretty cool one, and nice scenes with the Tiny Toons.

keep the good writing.
12/5/2016 c7 acosta perez jose ramiro
Good job so far, and funny references to the Looney Tunes cartoons.

I've actually eaten carrot sandwiches; or, more precisely, veggie sandwiches that have some sliced/shredded carrots along with spinach, peanuts and cheese.

Keep the good writing.
11/27/2016 c13 Cartoon Lover
Oh Wow! More Cartoon stories :D. See you there.
11/27/2016 c12 Cartoon Lover
Oh man. I hate it when good stories like this ends :(. But I really had a lot of fun reading the story but I really liked the ending a lot :)
11/26/2016 c13 Guest
Well I can't wait to see more and more stories of yours.
11/26/2016 c12 Guest
Nice but I cried when it ended :(
11/25/2016 c13 Steven Club
Looking forward to see more stories :)
11/25/2016 c12 Steven Club
Well it was fun reading while it lasted. I really enjoyed the finale part with the most favourite part being the house celebration and the dancing and singing part. There are many favourite moments of mine throughout this story. Sad to see it end :(.
11/24/2016 c13 Sonic and Shadow Fan Forever
Alright! Yeah!
11/24/2016 c12 Sonic and Shadow Fan Forever
I'm gonna miss this story sadly :(.
11/23/2016 c13 Looney Tunes Tiny Toons Fan
Looking forward to see more cartoon stories of yours ;).
11/23/2016 c12 Looney Tunes Tiny Toons Fan
Hello there :). I read your entire story and I would like to share my opinion about it.

First of all, the bright side. You did a great job with a new pair, Bugs and Sylvester, since I had never seen them being together in the classic cartoons. Also, you made some good ol' reference from some cartoons in the right place. Also I laughed at many parts and there are really many favorite moments of mine. And there are also some cool moments as well such as that car chase in which Bugs drived awesomely. Also 'Bugs is Bugs' as you showed it in several situations. Also, did you come up with the name 'Toons and Humans Town/City'? This seems a really nice place and I would have loved to go there...if it were real. Anyway, I also liked the OCs of yours and I'm really looking forward to them in your future Looney Tunes and Tiny Toons stories. And I'll admit in front of you that Tyson must be the luckiest doc in the world world to be best friends for life with Bugs Bunny. It was also nice to see the Mayor and her family :). There are so many bright sides to tell :). I liked the ending as well. Dancing and singing and it was nice to see some Tiny Toons characters in this last chapter. I also really loved the beating the former Assistant Mayor had received at the hands of humans and toons. He deserved every bit of it.

Now on the fault side. First of all, Sylvester usually lisps a bit when he's pronouncing the S word. Second is that about the boss. I'll give you props that what he plans to do when he becomes the next Mayor but his motivation for doing so? Not so much. His reasoning is stupid and childish that left me scratching my head. Also it would have been good to see what the Sam and the three others might had done to the that former assistant Mayor. HA HA XD. I also think that some parts have got a bit rush but that's okay.

Overall it's a great story to read and that's even your first cartoon story one. I'll give a 4 stars out of 5. Keep it up and see you later doc ;).
11/22/2016 c13 David Long
Yay! More Stories after a week XD.
11/22/2016 c12 David Long
*Pouts* Moe. Not fair! Why does Tyson have to be so lucky to be Bugs' best friend for life?

It as sad to see the story end :_(.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »