for In Steven Universe's Universe?

7/8/2018 c9 3Lunar Moon Butterfly
I'm sad that this fic is dropped, but I like it.. I hope that maybe one day you will pick it back up. I wish you luck on your other fanfics!
10/8/2016 c9 6P. D. Ace
Look, you now see write the story like a chore, what i think is you need to put away the story for a while, I suggest don't delete it, put it in hiatus, maybe you want to continue later, it's your first story after all.
10/3/2016 c9 Guest
I loved it, can u please write more?
9/29/2016 c8 Just a reader
Something like this: /cuRnL11
9/30/2016 c9 AmbitiousAustin
it was gud m8. ;)
9/30/2016 c9 8Vendicor
I liked how this story was going. I like fics that add another character to the story and follow along the storyline of the show. Yes you rushed things a little, yes there were some issues here and there but I don't think you should delete it. Keep this story as either a potential for you to come back to sometime in the future, or as a reminder that you can do better. I started writing when I was 16 and the fics I wrote were utter failures. Not compared to this. This is something you came up with yourself and there is the chance you can do better.

Take some time to relax and better yourself. When you feel ready, come back and do even better than you ever thought before. I sucked at writing when I was 16. Years later, I have gained more popularity with my new story than I ever thought possible. If you think you suck now, trust me. You can only get better with time from here on out.
9/29/2016 c8 6P. D. Ace
Before you make a decision, ask yourself if you would like to write an entire episode in a chapter, do you feel you should? I think you should write to your rhythm.
9/29/2016 c8 3FanficLovingPerson
This story is utter shit.
9/29/2016 c8 1theBIRD3222
Final review
OK so your self insert was exactly what I predicted you've already made your self perfect not only by making yourself a god dammed diamond!

You already know how to use It and amethyst already accepts you, despite the fact that the reason that all gems are now corrupted was because of the diamond, the writings bad and I'm sorry but you can't make OCS perfect other than the fact that you woke up with no memory, I see know other problems with you.

Though I do think if you expand on the idea of steven finding out about the horror the diamonds did then that could redeem your story

3/10
9/29/2016 c7 theBIRD3222
St this point steven can't even summon his shield
Take your time with these thing you don't need to be this badass let yourself get kicked around by other monsters, you don't need to become super cool super fast
9/29/2016 c5 theBIRD3222
I know steven doesn't know about the diamonds just as yet but it would be cool when steven finds out about the diamonds
9/29/2016 c4 theBIRD3222
And you made yourself a diamond
9/29/2016 c3 theBIRD3222
Just a heads up the gems wouldn't accept anyone immediately, they would be friendly, it's shown in the show as well
9/29/2016 c1 theBIRD3222
You know self inserts are probably the worst thing you could do, you usually end up making yourself a bad ass though I'm going to continue reading
9/23/2016 c6 6P. D. Ace
Soon the gems know that Nathan knows more than he appears.

Keep writing.