for Hello Darkness My Old Friend

1/8 c63 Somebody Someone
I normally struggle to reread or rewatch, stories and shows, but this was still just as good as I remembered it. The first time through was definitely the best because I never knew what was going to happen, but the second time didnt make it any less impressive to read.

Onto the second half!
4/5/2020 c64 1eyelashh
IT WAS A TROLL?! man I am so glad I binged this for like 26 hours straight (I’m not even kidding) because I wouldn’t have found out it was a troll! I read this a while ago before you even updated this chapter. Then I gave up and forgot about it out of frustration. But yay this definitely changes things! Gonna go binge the sequels for another whole day straight
4/5/2020 c5 eyelashh
Weiss sounds very familiar I’m not sure how u should feel about it
8/10/2018 c4 Kushmaster5000
Nice DEAD SPACE reference. Eat the flesh of their parents to become 'whole'? Amazing
5/26/2018 c38 Foxspree
I'm srry but if Weiss is the person named what I'm not really feeling bad at all
9/13/2017 c1 Darkwarrior260
Oh thank god. No offence but I probably would'nt have read the sequel if it ended up like the summary. It just felt like we would be back to where started,making everything that happened meaningless. Any way, I look forward to the sequel! I loved your writing on this fic,so keep up the good work. :)
9/13/2017 c64 Jiore
oh you...ah whatever I don't know why I get surprised...anyway good luck with your sequels
9/13/2017 c64 3A Trash Mob
Hahahahahahahahahaha you buttcheek XD
8/25/2017 c63 Derrick-Skalula
well . . . that was one hell of a ride. it would be interesting if there was a sequel.
7/2/2017 c63 Simon
Please write a sequel, this is amazing!
6/10/2017 c63 5Minesniper
*Awkwardly shuffles in corner*

Uh... hi! I may or may not have gone half of a year not reviewing anything... so yeah. Anyways, I'm going around everything I missed and reviewing the most recent chapter.

Oh fuck you. God damn it! Fuck! You piece of-

[This user would like to apologize for use of several naughty words, and has therefore decided to cut out the remainder of their rant.]
6/7/2017 c1 king hero255
I love this story a lot I've never finished it sadly this is the third time I've found your fantastic story I really want to finish it this time
5/21/2017 c63 pyramidofaunicorn
the story was amazing but fthe ending.
5/10/2017 c10 MIK23LIK
i havent caught up yet and i like your works, but when i see the term" i gots a plan" you have made my day.
4/30/2017 c63 10True Support
Ch:63 I can't wait for more, thank you for spending your time to continue this story.
645 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »