for HVNL

6/15 c13 8multyfangirl21
Is Neo's ability the reason she doesn't talk?
Hope you post a new chapter this year.
6/15 c11 multyfangirl21
Why is Harry so embarrassed? He can blame both of his sisters for why he doesn't really notice sleeping snuggled up next to a girl.
6/15 c10 multyfangirl21
That was pretty funny to picture, 8 kids climbing up a wall and through a window to get inside their classroom to be the only ones on time that period. Good thing Harry, Ruby and Yang got the chance to explore the school when they were younger.
I see a grudge stomp happening next chapter.
6/14 c7 multyfangirl21
Wait are you bumping someone from team JNPR for Harry to be in it?
6/14 c5 multyfangirl21
Working in the songs?
Does Harry have a seer's gift in this?
4/17/2019 c13 starboy454
excellent story so far
2/2/2018 c13 draco7347
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
1/24/2018 c13 6ColdFang
Hmm. The King of the Grim concept is something I haven't seen before. Also love the "swear words" they've been using. A nice tribute. Looking forward to the next installment!
12/21/2017 c13 Thunder Dragon
Does Harry know he is adopted? And if so will Harry wonder were he came from if he doesn't and go off on his own journey?
12/20/2017 c2 6Primus2021
A bird named Dust created by the once and future Master of Death, who the Grimm which are creatures of Death ignore, ... ...

So Harry's Semblance is the Powers of Death and the Dead, lol.

Give him a pair of Transforming Scythes called "The Darksiders" and a Grimm Nightmare named Despair and you'd be set.
12/1/2017 c13 KongKing94
Oh I can see what's happening here, The Team is here, and the heroes are ganging up together a lot earlier than expected. Also Harry with the Reinforcements came to save the day! Yes!

Now I like Blue Pearl's request and I would also love it if Harry eventually gained all his cannon powers and equipment including all three of The Deathly Hallows and when you get to the reveal of the Four Maidens that is when Harry should meet the Hogwarts Professors and unlock his Wizarding potential and after the crew beat Salem's team and strike down Cinder Harry has to get it in gear to stop Voldemort and also Salem when those two strike an alliance and Harry and his team go through the Harry Potter Books of his Hogwarts years and grows to be very powerful with his family helping him along the way albeit older than cannon.

Also just to make my review not a simple repost I have some more ideas for Harry's growth. Seeing as Monty Oum worked on animating Dead Fantasy(a Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive crossover) their should be a homage to his work on that series with Harry gaining the powers of the Final Fantasy's Black, White, Red, and Blue Mages, and the Summoner Class from all the Final Fantasy games and growing stronger than what Voldemort has imagined Harry could do if he thought he would survive his trip across the Veil of Death. Also implementing more elements of Final Fantasy I would love it if Harry had not only Hedwig and Dust as Familiars but a Holy Dragon from World of Final Fantasy as his last familiar as well with the Holy Dragon having all the powers from across the franchise and all it's various incarnations making him worthy of his title of Beast Master.
10/27/2017 c13 Blue Pearl
Can I make a few suggestions for Parings? I would love it Weiss hooked up with Neptune, Blake get's with Sun Wukong, and seeing as this is a crossover, Yang should hookup with one of the Weasley Twins, also Ruby can get hookup with Neville as they have a lot in common and she can help him take several levels in badass. Ren and Nora(obviously), and, Harry, I am not sure who.

Also I would love it if Harry eventually gained all his cannon powers and equipment including all three of The Deathly Hallows and when you get to the reveal of the Four Maidens that is when Harry should meet the Hogwarts Professors and unlock his Wizarding potential and after the crew beat Salem's team and strike down Cinder Harry has to get it in gear to stop Voldemort and also Salem when those two strike an alliance and Harry and his team go through the Harry Potter Books of his Hogwarts years and grows to be very powerful with his family helping him along the way.
10/20/2017 c13 57Perseus12
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
10/17/2017 c13 7TheUnHolySmirk
13 chapters in as many months. Is that ur schedule
10/11/2017 c6 Guest
so what happened to summer rose is she dead, alive
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »