for Instinct: Reactions

8/31/2018 c1 DarkSolaris57
Instantly claiming harry is clouds step brother? I think thats a bit of a reach on the mayors part, but the strife family is ostracized pretty badly already. The town thinking the worst of them from the start seems par the course i guess.
5/11/2017 c7 Guest
You always write pretty good things. Keep it up please !
5/11/2017 c4 Guest
Cool !
4/4/2017 c7 ImagInarI
Love the relationship between the brothers. Cloud and Ver do a lot of humorous playful bantering but they truly do care about one another. It's nice to see all the changes they've made like restoring power/life to Cosmo Canyon, meeting and befriending Zack and later Aerith, and of course Ver fighting Genesis and him possibly being cured of degradation. Looking forward to them going back to Nibelheim to explore Shinra Mansion and eventually discover Vincent.

I do wonder if Ver ever tested out if he could shapeshift after being turned into a Toad. Hope he acquired the Touch Me form because it'd be funny and not to mention useful if he turned human enemies into Toads (granted, people like Angeal and Sephiroth would be immune but it's more dealing with grunts). Although Enemy Skill materia is more versatile, there are only four in existence and it's risky since you have let an attack hit you to learn it. I wonder if it counts if Ver attacks in monster form? Anyway, while each form only has a specific skillset (and he can't use Materia as a monster), their usefulness lies more in the ability to fly or serve as a makeshift mount (dragon/chocobo). Hopefully they can keep Ver's shapeshifting ability a secret from the Turks. Would be bad if the info got to Hojo's ears. Gotta keep as many trump cards as you can that your enemies don't know about so that they can devise a contingency plan for.

What was their reaction to using Bahamut for the first time? Heck, has Cloud ever needed to use Phoenix to revive someone/Ver? His brother nearly dying might have scared him?

Making fun of Cloud's chocobo hair is always funny, haha.
12/31/2016 c7 2LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal
Love this story! Please update soon!~
12/18/2016 c7 CallmeCrazylol
Having a blast reading this fic! Love how Cloud and Ver/Harry met with Zack.
9/19/2016 c6 wolfawaken
I love this story! Please keep writting at your own rate and I will keep reading it.
9/17/2016 c1 Guest
I'm scarred. Someone wrote Tifa's dad as a reasonable and nice dude.
9/14/2016 c6 Al-khalid
Ok, just realized that there aren't any reviews for this story yet (wtf?) and decided to correct that. Good job so far, keep at it.