for Fields of Joy

9/19/2016 c3 Mari
OMG! Catharine from SG1, when is this taking place in Stargate universe? After the movie, but before series started? Or is SG1 under O'Naill already active?
I'm thinking that is' after the movie, but I'm not sure.
9/19/2016 c2 Mari
LOL, so instead of one chapter we got two. I love mistakes like this.
I checked on wikipedia what "Broken Sky" is about, I think I'll try to borrow the books in the library. They sound interesting.
But I read enough on wiki on the characters; so I suppose Joyce is mother of the 2 main characters in Broken Sky, the twins Kia and Ryushi?
And how long until Joyce remember enough of her past?
9/19/2016 c1 Mari
Can't say I'm familiar with "Broken Sky" I read Malice from the same author trough.
9/13/2016 c2 Allen Pitt
Huh. This is going to get complicated at some point. Slayer / Champion of Ank., her mother with all her stuff, the Stargate program/Langford... yikes. And I agree, Darla didn't look young enough to pass for age 15/16...
Poor Angel, he's got no chance now. (I have to admit, I always thought he'd be better off with Darla if she had a soul, based on their interactions later on in Angel) -Anyway. Poor Buffy is going to be inheriting a mess of trouble on top of being a slayer & Champion of A.
9/9/2016 c1 Allen Pitt
This looks to be an interesting AU. Not too many Joyce-centric stories. Interesting connections.