FanFiction.Net
for The Fallen Leaf

6/10/2018 c5 KamiKageRyuuketsu
trash go kill yourself bitch your writing is boring as fuck goodbye trash.
6/10/2018 c2 KamiKageRyuuketsu
dude your fucking pathetic your chapters are short as fuck and complete fucking trash. and guess the fuck what you dumb son of a bitch no one gives a fuck about you or your stupid as author's notes of you making promises you will never be able to keep considering your a punk ass teen that has no understand on how to write or even how to keep your word your trash.
6/7/2018 c5 Guest
God another wannabe loser that thinks he/she knows Japanese. Listen just because you watch amime doesn't mean you would know Japanese. You know how dumb it sounds when you read "kami, kami sake and kami damn it"?
6/7/2018 c5 2BadReader
Ew, pointless Naruto Sharingan. Thought people got over writing these things years ago. And... unfavourited.
6/7/2018 c5 naturetalks
or the sharingan?
6/7/2018 c5 naturetalks
the next pain of the elemental nations? his relationship with shizune? whaat! and was that the rinnegan? maan update this soon!
7/7/2017 c4 BadReader
So far nothing but the last paragraph of the last chapter had a purpose in being written. Hopefully the following chapters will have something original in them and relevant to the summary of the story.
7/1/2017 c2 6SnowyYuki-Onna
What I meant to put on the last chapter; Vengence.

This was deep... It touched me so emotionally that it took me a while to comprehend the words. I have never seen a fanfic with Naruto being the sole survivor of Konohagakure's Destruction. Naruto openly proclaimed his death, his vendetta, and sent the crimson thread of fate once blooming in hope down the well of darkness. It seems his life will now be engulfed in the shadows of hate, despair, and grief. Just like his former best friend Sasuke Uchiha. Now, I wonder how this will play out...
7/1/2017 c4 MrTicklesMMM
It's interesting. I thought you were going to have one of the members of Naruto's backup squad snipe Nagato when they saw Naruto impaled by the chakra rod.

I sure hope Naruto at least harvests the rinnengan. Or it gets destroyed by Konan when she reappears. That would completely change canon and it would be fun to see.
7/1/2017 c2 tanzar81
Short chapters while not ideal, are fine and can still make a good fic.
However having AN. every chapter so far that are almost as long as the chapter themselves. Is a little much, please atleast attempt to cut down on the length of the AN or make the chapters longer.

Thank you for sharing.
9/26/2016 c3 SnowyYuki-Onna
I love this so much! Keep it up!
9/25/2016 c3 Illuminated
I think the choreography of the fight was interesting, with the attempted pole vaulting and all. And i think your notion that missing chakra receivers would impair Nagato's remote control is a cool novel or little explored idea.
The chapter ended in such a way that i can't be sure his opponent is really done though. Wondering who will get to Nagato first.
Thanks for updating!
9/11/2016 c2 Guest
I like this hope to see more of this
it be interesting to see how this play out.
9/11/2016 c2 Illuminated
I thought the choreography of hinata's stalling Pein was good, and for a minute i wondered if his chakra rod srike had taken her out for good.
I think kyuubi-fied/sagemode naruto could probably counter shinra tensei by sticking his feet to the ground with chakra though.
Bummed that chapter was so short, and wish you luck as you ponder what to do.
9/8/2016 c1 SnowyYuki-Onna
I love your story so much! You are really good at writing! Keep it up!