for My Dear Laurens' (With an apostrophe after Laurens)

8/14/2020 c1 Guest
This is the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ aaaaaaaahhhh *cuteness overload*
8/13/2019 c1 1Broadwaymania
Ahh I loved this so freaking much ! I loved the way you wrote this small story. Thank you author !
10/18/2018 c1 10ThatOneItalia
FEELS
that is all
5/23/2018 c1 Guest
I love it. Please keep writing. You are a true master. You are like Alexander, you write very well. You have a talent. I give you my great respect and OMG ISS SO CUTE! * Right brain takes over * YAAAAY
3/28/2018 c1 20VicturiPhangirl22
SSDSAGAGAIXBAIQOQLDBABJFUUUUCCKK AAAAHHHHH THIS IS SO FRICKING CUTE WTF I CABNOT EVRN RIGHRTNOW WHJQBQJSKAOQALSB
8/6/2017 c1 StellaLuna13
DUDE
*inhaling intensifies*
That Was AbSolUteLy BoOTifuL
When Alex started telling the story of his life I got da feels bruh. I didn't cry but I got da feels. Not a lot of things make me get da feels
You should be proud. Do more one-shots please. Specifically lams, jeffmads Jefferson x Madison , and mullette mulligan x Lafayette plerze.
2/13/2017 c1 35sevvyboy1fangirl
I'd love to read more of this
1/9/2017 c1 XJoking.JesterX
So cute!
1/7/2017 c1 1CoffeeNoah
Woah... I... have no words to describe this... it was pretty difficult for me to read as I'm still trying to learn the lenguage, but I understood it, and I have to say that it was beautiful, I really like how you express yourself and how this story went out.
I am definitely going to read your other stories, I have hope that I'll find some Lams over there ;)

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, you are an excellent writer, really 3

(I'm sorry if I had some mistakes, as I said before I'm still learning)
12/13/2016 c1 Thank you
AHHHHHHHHH! This is just too cute! The plot was good, and your amazing writing just made it even better! I really enjoyed this story! Thank you :)
9/9/2016 c1 Brie
This story was so sweet it gave me cavities. :3
9/8/2016 c1 Minniemora
9,893 words from one of the most brilliant minds I know? Yes, please! This is such an intricate, well-thought out story! I absolutely LOVE that Laurens actual daughter was in this, and without giving spoilers I adore the thoughtful way you made her living come to be (I love drama!) This story is too cute, and I'm so happy to see you creating such a great life for these two. Fantastic story, phenomenal author; and the FEELS!
9/8/2016 c1 53FangirlSupreme
Lams fluff! *grabs eagerly* I lllloove it! As always! I will always be satisfied with anything you write, you genius, you! Keep it up!