for Dragon's Rage: War

2/2/2017 c7 70AVP5
Nice work and has regained his title. Looking forward to what happens next.
2/2/2017 c7 30Linkonpark100
Retribution indeed!
2/2/2017 c6 1Friend of Frozen
He's had everything turn on him... yet in the light of it all, his mother, Paige, and his own determination will not allow him to quit. I believe he will return, and he will get revenge on Rollins. I always have positive faith
2/2/2017 c5 Friend of Frozen
First crossing the lines and then taking everything David has worked hard for, and now the bombshell is he could never wrestle again. Why must bad things keep happening for our hero?
1/13/2017 c6 darck ben
great chapter one spelling msitake
1/12/2017 c6 Bajor10
Great chapter update soon
1/12/2017 c6 70AVP5
Nicely done here and David is back. Still curious on how things are going to go.
12/21/2016 c5 darck ben
great chapter
12/20/2016 c5 Saintsrow10
Hope he gets better and returns
12/20/2016 c5 AVP5
Good work here and he's broken...don't become Broken David.
12/7/2016 c4 1Friend of Frozen
Ok... pipe bomb from yours truly.
I like tragedy. I really do.
But this ending as just wrong. All the wrong ways wrong.
First off, for the attack on David, if Shane was put in charge he would have stripped the Authority of power immediately. Second, why wasn't there anyone to help out in this situation. I know the Authority make threats, but the fact that the Authority deliberately shattered his ankle to make Rollins the future champion, the fact they abuse power like that MAKES ME SICK!
I know David has no power right now to attack the Authority, but something or someone has to stand for this attack. If Ryan Maverick was in this he'd fucking rage all over the place over this.
I applaud the balls to injure your OC, but this is too hardcore.
But well done again.
12/7/2016 c4 darck ben
great chapter
12/6/2016 c4 70AVP5
Good work dude and damn sucks how things went for him. Update when you got the time please.
11/23/2016 c3 1Friend of Frozen
No doubt a Slammy Award for that stunt at the end. David defied them again, but there might be a cost... let's hope nothing serious.
Good action, character development, and humor. well done
11/23/2016 c3 darck ben