for Neon Metathesis Evangelion

2/4 c42 theawsometeam2
it pains me that one of the only fics that have an in-depth Ayanami Rei/Ikari Shinji/Souryuu Asuka Langley wont be finished
1/6 c42 3Rowboat Girlyman 1
I live in hope you will one day return to this fic. It's so good and I would hate to see it abandoned just as Shinji/Asuka/Rei finally got together!
12/26/2020 c42 Jorge Javier Guido
nice
12/5/2020 c20 AdrianVnz
Wow, they are acting like such a married couple in a telenovela that it would be funny if Misato saw it.
9/4/2020 c1 Jorge Javier Guido
really good story, makes sense, good plot, good interactions, it's one of the best I have ever read, sadly it's not complete, but really good none the less

I was very hyped whe. the asuka/shinji/REI thing happend it was woth it :D
8/31/2020 c1 Lendary
To this day, I regularly reread a lot of chapters of this as comfort fiction. Like, every couple of weeks or so.

I think to me personally, the triad of Asuka/Rei/Shinji in this story is honestly the most uplifting, heartwarming romantic relationship I've ever seen, in all of fiction. Watching these three utterly broken people slowly build each other up is just so goddamn fulfilling, and the text does a fantastic job depicting it.

Just thought you should know that there are still people reading this and deriving happiness and even contentment from it, three years after it ended.
7/27/2020 c19 3Chrono Phoenix
So confused, what happened to Rei? Rei saying "I am not her", did Gendo rape her cause she's a clone of Yui or is this some weird Lilith thing?
6/16/2020 c42 5Brool Story Co
This fic is really really great! I know on SV you talked about how you felt you'd hit a dead end - but honestly I thought you were doing a fantastic job of balancing the main trio, the other characters, and the second triad that you integrated into the plot pretty flawlessly.

I hope you one day come back to this story!
9/7/2019 c42 Naruto Uchiha X
Loved the story and the dynamics between the characters. Hope you come back and revist it.
8/10/2019 c42 TheBlackreader
Wow, i like this Story so much that i searched and found the long lost login details to this account to leave a rewiew xD.

I really like the world building and character development you have here and bringing the yakuza, charecters outside the mainline NGE manga/anime in the mix was also a nice touch.
With the triad feeling like the only resonable Ship in NGE and now with the plot thickening hoffe ich das es dir gut geht und du etwas Zeit und Lust findest um die Story weiter zuführen beenden :)

Mfg
Blackreader
8/7/2019 c42 Anonymous Reader
I don't know if you at all plan to continue and finish this fic, but it is something I very much look forward to.

A relationship like that isn't meant to go to waste.
7/22/2019 c42 3ZF IAnswerToNoOne
Huh, until now, I had honestly forgotten about the Infantry guy that Misato got on board. Nice to see you planning things out this far.
3/13/2019 c19 1EVA-Saiyajin
I am rather impressed. Besides good quality all around, seeing someone managing to actually write the difficult parts of Asuka’s character, and keeping to the meek but variably hidden strengths of Shinji, and the logical, straightlaced aspects of Rei without breaking either eary is quite impressive.

Between that and a fascinating but simple idea ignore changing the order of the Angels, you’ve got a very nice story here.
12/23/2018 c33 Blitzstrahl
Angles attacking out of order, is one thing but you skipped, what is perhaps the most important one for the 2nd act of the series. Iruel. It's that one that started the final act afterall. It's with Iruel information that the angles learn about the pilots, Leiel, and Bardiel tried to circumvent the EVA, and went after the pilots themselves and when they failed Zeruel tried to brute force through them.
12/19/2018 c20 Blitzstrahl
Eh, you didn't explain what happened to Rei, like you said you would in the authors note, and damn o.0 Bardiel already?
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »