for Forty Glimpses

1/7 c53 14Aeshna Lacrymosa
I'm so sorry that this has happened. I enjoy your stories very much and eagerly anticipate each update. As a writer myself, I am impressed by the magnitude of your works as my own easily fall into the wayside because real life. I respect your decision because I know the cost of writing stories such as yours. Take all the time you need.
11/7/2020 c53 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
I'm sorry that folks were leaving those bad messages for you. If there is anything I can do to help out, even if its just for a smile, let me know. Take care!
10/31/2020 c53 Jessica
Wow, people are so immature! Ignore them, they don't know what they're talking about. Hope you're doing well, we all miss our beloved characters! :D
10/26/2020 c53 2timtj.tp
For comments getting to the point you decided you needed to address this makes me sad.
Maturity, and compassion seem to be rare things these days.

You have much more support than detractors, Forty Glimpses is a fine tale.

Find your peace.
10/24/2020 c53 AurionG
Patience is a virtue long lost in the contemporary culture of instant gratification. While some things benefit from quick reporting and responding, many many other things do not. While everyone is entitled to hold and share personal opinions. No one has the right to bitch, moan, complain or threaten anyone even within the most rigid of contractual obligations. Right in the title of these snip-its you told us to expect 40 Glimpses. You've given us over 50. I thank you, for that. It would serve these mouthy dweebs right if you could ban them from being able to see your future stories for being the antisocial failures they present themselves to be. For my part I thank you for the enjoyment you have given us to this point. As for the rest of us, we will wait, patiently.
10/24/2020 c53 warnerplanet
esperamos tu regreso
10/23/2020 c53 Wolfx1120
So very sorry to hear this is happening to you... Your a great rioter and i hope you git back to your happy place soon.
10/23/2020 c53 20J Shute
Let me categorically say, F those guys, and take all the time you need.
10/23/2020 c53 Robert Escher
You too bud... check your PMs.

Huggles

-Esch
10/23/2020 c53 Mike900
sorry to hear that just so you know I'll be here waiting patiently for your next chapter
8/29/2020 c52 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Oh wow! Seems like this is a lot more complicated of a plot than a slogan on a bumper sticker. Really nice job weaving all these minute details together and making this story so compelling to read! I'm glad this wasn't as bad as it could have been, and I can only wonder what will happen next.

And I'm sorry to hear about your computer failing. Did you manage to save anything so far? And I'm glad that you at least have your notes and that. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Have fun and thank you again with this amazing story!
8/29/2020 c51 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Lots of great segments in this chapter. The fluff was needed after the high intensity of the cliffhanger and scenes in this chapter. And you're really doing well with creating these scenes and that explosion. I hope everyone will turn out alright.
8/29/2020 c50 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Oh my goodness! When I read this the first time it was shocking as a cliffhanger and I was so in anticipation of the next chapter. Really good job on this story!
8/29/2020 c49 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
The tension is real in this situation and holy cow! I've finally gotten time to review all the chapters I've read of this amazing story, so you're about to get several more reviews coming. Great chapter and I wonder what this Pangea is?
8/13/2020 c52 Jessica
Oh no! I hope you're able to recover the remaining chapters. On the story, I have to say I did not expect Nick to propose at that moment. I figured he'd do it later once the dust settled. I can't wait for the next update, I'm desperate to know the motivations behind the random attacks!
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »