for The Diary

2h c34 Ravena D. Alister
Yay thanks for the update
4h c34 13Stephanie MRV
You're back. I have missed you.
Loved this. It's funny how others can see how smitten Tom is but himself.

I can't wait for viktor
4h c34 Shelbyaleasesmith
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one
4h c34 Mrs. Rast
Congratulations on the chosen nephew!
4h c34 23DarylDixon'sLover
Great chapter
11/29 c32 danideekay
I absolutely adore this story!
11/23 c33 twolagoons
I love this story so much. It’s been awhile since I’ve found a story I can read with such ease and I’m so glad I found this one! Can’t wait for more!
11/22 c33 Ravena D. Alister
Oh I just love this
11/16 c33 Guest
Thank you for the update!
11/18 c33 4Wynter Phoenix
Fabulous chapter!
11/18 c33 2Cherry-Hime-chan
Happy Birthday!
11/15 c33 Guest
What a lovely, lovely treat - thank you for the new chapter!
11/14 c33 RikaAzumi
My account logged out and I’m too lazy to log back in right now, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Not sure if they will show up, but there is a myriad of emojis after that sentence lol) The chapter was fun and light hearted and it made my night. I’m so glad I decided to check my notifications before bed, although this would’ve been a nice morning surprise as well. As always words cannot describe how much I adore this story and your writing, you’re absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us 3 :)) (more emojis included along with emoticons because I swear had a thing against emojis)
11/14 c33 Guest
Love love love love! It's so nice to see him start to grow into the attachment
11/15 c33 2Relent1ess
Happy Birthday! My birthday is November 17th. So thank you for giving me this update an an unknown gift. I love this story. It is so interesting and I know you have put so much work into it. I mean the way you worked on the date's between the two timelines alone is super amazing! I am so excited to see her meet Flynn and Abraxas. Young Tom is super cute with putting his observations into effect. It is so adorable. I feel the most sorry for older Tom right now. He has to do everything perfect to make sure the timeline remains intact. All while yearning for Hermione to grow up.

I do not have a Tumblr, but you have made me interested in going over to look around on yours at least.

I hope you have the best birthday ever! Thank you so very much for this story! I love it so very much!
2,495 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »