for From Aether to Alderaan

12/23/2019 c5 11Moonreaper666
Isn't Zero Suit Samus stronger, tougher, faster and more agile than Vader and the Emperor?

Samus has to change the SW storyline, by a lot. Even without her armor, she can curbstomp Grievious and any Force User in close combat
3/6/2018 c5 dacamp66
Lurker-in-light. IIRC, in the game Knights of The Old Republic, (set during the time of the Mandalorian war about 4000 years ago /-) they did have personal shields, the way they worked was they absorbed a set amount of damage, then shut down, and could be reset 10 times, after which they permanently burned out and had to be replaced. you could do it like this: for some reason, she has to go into some old KOTOR era ruins and finds an old (possibly burned out) shield generator bracer, she reverse engineers it into a "shield consumable" module for her armor (it still works the same way, just plugs into her armor) NOTE: the shield bracers in KOTOR do NOT work against lightsabers or vibroswords/vibroblades, just blaster fire for a limited number of shots per use. you could make it so that the module REALLY gobbles down the power, so that it is something she can only use it in emergencies.
6/17/2017 c1 Ethan the Yoshi
Honestly, after reading this made me want to play Metroid Prime and Star Wars Battlefronts I and II (the good ones) again.
4/2/2017 c5 kurolothgarian
You should give her the Power-Suit (if you want to), but with 'corrupted data' from the long disuse, and 'recover' powers as needed.
Also, all the Fully powered Power-Suit does is protect from acid, extreme temperatures, gravitational distortions, magma, and physical and energy damage (and uses shields for that). Energy attacks (which is what most weapons in the Star Wars universe do, seeing as how they are mostly plasma blasters [they use Tibanna Gas, which turns from gas to plasma easily, as the Ammowould still work. I'd gauge about 5 points for a pistol, 15 for a rifle, 36 for fortification turrets, 75 for Turbolasers, and 80 for a solid Lightsaber blow.
12/26/2016 c5 Guest
Great job. I hope to see this continued
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
Well detailed, but there are two things I'd like to know.
1. her varia suit is part of her, she can take it off and on with her mind and willpower she can't lose it, it can temporary be powered down much like in Zero Mission if it gets too heavily damaged or she has been heavily drained mentally or physically hurt, SSBB doesn't count as it is non-canon.
2. Lack of her zero suit, its what she wears under the varia suit, it is like a second skin with less defense, when said-varia suit is damaged, she resorts to wearing the zero suit.
If there is a good reason why those two things were not included in your story, please explain.
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
a... two piece swimsuit, did you forget the zero suit or something?!
11/10/2016 c5 lagoon childe
Oh man, Samus vs Death Watch? Bodies gonna drop!
11/6/2016 c5 ytterbium01
Good chapter! I like what you are doing with the armor.
11/6/2016 c5 shugokage
Nice job on this scene and chapter!
11/2/2016 c4 shugokage
Nice job on this story!
10/27/2016 c4 Guest
Good fic so far, looking forward to see how Samus impacts canon.
10/27/2016 c3 13Trace Reading
I figure that the Power Suit would begin to reassemble itself once it had the energy to do so, and Samus should have some kind of locator beacon. That or she could put out a web spider on the holonet to flag any instances of the suit, in whole or in part, coming up for sale.
10/24/2016 c4 lagoon childe
So Samus has finally got her ship now. Wonder who she'll be after next.
10/22/2016 c3 10Abalisk
As someone who doesn't do a lot of research on Star Wars, I gotta say I do appreciate the added details of what the ships look like. You make their descriptions short but I can just SEE what they look like in my mind. Keep up the good work!
24 Page 1 2 Next »