for Harry Potter: Faerie Blessed

12/1/2018 c3 CookieMafiaBoss
I'm also a bit confused with the young teen part.
12/1/2018 c3 theawsomest5
Hell to the yes!
12/1/2018 c2 22Katzztar
Wait, why did this chapter call Harry "young teen" in its first sentence? I thought the summary said he'd be raised by the fae and this was pre-Hogwarts. Then he shouldn't be a teen yet.
12/1/2018 c3 geekymom
Wonderful chapter!
12/1/2018 c3 Edub102
Good chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
7/1/2018 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
Good Harry won't be with the Dursleys anymore. But yet a report should Still be set to the Human Government for the Abuses and Neglect Suffered. Because The Dursleys Need to be punished for what they have done to point out their wrongdoing. I can't stand seeing people who have harmed others get away with the things they have done. And the Wizarding World is just as bad if not worse in many aspects. Because from what I have seen they don't acknowledge what they have done wrong many times. It is as corrupt if not more so. And they don't seem to have measures in place to battle it like the mundane do even though not perfect.

I have had many of my extended family relatives who have been killed assassinated for their efforts to clean up the corruption in the real world over the years centuries. Even though we also have our own share of bad apples that we try to fight and keep out of office because of the harm they can cause. During elections, some listen and others don't and wish they had.
6/26/2018 c2 acherongoddess
this looks like a a lot of fun, cant wait to see where this road will go!
6/24/2018 c2 3aidansidhe
Lunar Harmony would suit this well.
6/24/2018 c2 geekymom
Awesome
5/31/2018 c1 1Zale potter
Excellent start love how Harry is able to still do the right thing no matter how his life has been.I can just see how he turns out being raised by the nice start and very well written very interesting fic so far I'm enjoying it very much.
5/31/2018 c4 6Eros-Blane
Don't listen to them write because you enjoy it. I like this story.
4/28/2018 c4 Carol542
Love it
4/11/2018 c4 1DemonicIce
There is a reason why it’s called fan fiction, it’s entire purpose is to allow the fan to take the story in any direction they want. May your writings continue dear author.
4/10/2018 c4 1Lyn1991
Freaking awesome. Because lords knows I tried to find you on AO3.
4/10/2018 c4 American Soul Reaper
You are an amazing author if you want to move to another site then so be it.
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »