for Harry Potter: Faerie Blessed

4/10/2018 c4 NeptuneMercey
I appreciate you, and your stories. Thank you for giving me another reality to take a vacation in when I need. Even though it'll suck for some of us, I'd rather you enjoy what you do.
4/10/2018 c4 Mashkai30
If it were me, I'd just move. You aren't happy here. These kinds of posts *never* work.
4/10/2018 c4 1Fanguy59
Please don't! I love your stories, and these comments just come from a VERY vocal minority. You can do this!
4/10/2018 c4 shinkenger
don't listen to these assholes this is a good story so far please continue it
4/10/2018 c4 Jostanos
3rdNightingale, I do not remember which of your stories that I have read, reviewed, followed, and favorited, but I have enjoyed reading them, and I will continue to read them on your AO3 site.

I admit that I do not have an account there _yet_ ... but.. if I am able to review at all... I will sign it as "Jostanos" like I am known here of FF dot net.
4/6/2018 c3 Jostanos
Under stood.

I have your AO3 page bookmarked, Trace.
2/14/2018 c2 ravensilverflame
It should be interesting to see how Harry is sorted...
8/15/2017 c2 2Jean d
please make more
5/12/2017 c2 5Mizudoriko
nooooooooo all the good ones are finished...well, it is past midnight.
12/1/2016 c2 Ddragon21
cool story so far would be nice if the pairing were to be with luna she seems to be faelike or maybe descendent of one.
11/17/2016 c2 WhiteEagle1985
A great start so far for this story! I look forward to reading more!
11/16/2016 c2 1RebeliousOne
Dumbles reaction to the scar/horcrux being gone will be priceless. Will he go to Hogwarts?
11/15/2016 c2 Ina Bauer
Danke für das neue Kapitel, ich mag es sehr.
Wie schön das Oberon dem Jungen half und das Seelenstück entfernte.
Ich bin richtig neugierig, was die Elben rausfinden. Sie wollen ja wegen dem Seelenstück nachforschen.

Hoffentlich kommt Harry später mal mit einem Magischen Wesen zusammen und freundet sich nicht mit den Weasleys an!

Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste Kapitel!
11/15/2016 c2 Twiztedcj
I like
11/15/2016 c2 OmniWasTaken
YYTYYYYYYYYYYEEAAAYYYYY! A NEW CHAPTER IS UP! GOOD CHAPTER!
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »