for The Intelligent Potter

11/19/2020 c37 Guest
volde baby? hhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaa!
11/19/2020 c4 Guest
He has proof of Voldemort and when Hermione says we should go inform Dumbledore this Harry says “No then he will question my mind arts” wtf? How dumb actually is this Mc? I was expecting him to be smart not a complete moron. Trash fic. Waste of time.
11/20/2020 c107 gginsc
I thought this story was about the intelligent Potter? This boy is an idiot.
11/19/2020 c53 1Ducky1776
So Fudge is also blind and sexist by not acknowledging the Indian rep is a witch. Typical Fudge.
11/19/2020 c31 14Freddie Rindklip
This Harry is too over-powered for my tastes. Thank you for writing.
11/18/2020 c20 13nagiten
doesnt harry know the story of how hagrid got kicked out? when they discovered the dragon you wrote that harry knew about aragog ...so wouldnt harry know it wasnt him who opened the chamber last time?
and dumbledore knows harry lucky number 7? also how is it seven nagni hasnt been made into one yet has she?and how come no ones said anything bout grimulad place been destoryed surely arctrus would of said somethign or done somehting and if qurriel had the locket why didnt he just use it? instead of taking it back?
11/18/2020 c2 14Freddie Rindklip
I like how you skip whole sections rather than repeating canon. Thank you for writing.
11/18/2020 c107 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Welcome back!
I have enjoyed parts of this story very much, just because you have deviated -interestingly- from canon as much as you have. Many things caused me to despise canon HP but one of the main ones was the constant, unaddressed injustices perpetrated on and around Harry and the refusal of adults to BE RESPONSIBLE *ADULTS* and do the right thing(s)! It's beyond frustrating to feel helpless in our daily RL struggles, but it's another thing to have to read it in a series of books purportedly written *for children*!

I truly hope that Harry's not going to have to endure as much as he did in canon with the adults sticking their heads in the sand?

Thank you for coming back and gracing us with your talent, once again!
Sincerely,
MelJ
11/18/2020 c30 vincent.velasquez190
I really like how everything played out in the dueling fights!

I just have some questions. Doesn't the sword Harry have basilisk venom in it? So wouldn't anyone hit with the sword get some basilisk venom in their wounds?

Keep up the good work!

xoxo
11/17/2020 c106 fraewyn
Love it!
11/17/2020 c13 1Ducky1776
And another one here.
11/17/2020 c12 Ducky1776
I'm rereading this to get caught back up and found something you might want to edit. When Hermione is telling Harry her address, all it says is "Insert London address here."
11/17/2020 c107 N. A. Wennerholm
With this being AU you should have Harry Call on The Almighty Heavenly Father and Creator and his Agent Magic to Judge Harry and Umbridge as to who is the real liar.

You are in many aspect following canon rather than changing it for the better were th who follow and believe lies Esther and truth
11/17/2020 c107 2alix33
Drat!
11/17/2020 c107 GemCityHippie
If you're going to actually continue this story just kill Umbridge already and be done with it.
1,115 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »