for The Intelligent Potter

9/23/2016 c7 shaaka
Type your review for this chapter here...
9/19/2016 c6 thisistotallyaname
Shouldn't Harry be given, you know, a *choice*? Does he *have* to be Seeker?
9/16/2016 c3 gohan90
I love Harry/Hermione pairings but this is a bit ridicules he has known her like a day and has had one conversation with her and is telling her secrets about voldemort being back. They just met so there is no way he should be so trusting with her. Also she doesn't believe him about Voldemort which is understandable as it is a crazy claim for someone to make but even though she doesn't believe him she still suggests breaking into the headmasters office to use something he owns, she is not one to break rules so early on for something she doesn't even believe.
9/16/2016 c6 F13rc3D3ity
I like the accurate use of "practise" in the last sentence. It was really cool to see .
9/15/2016 c3 Froot Loops
Hermione is pushy, intrusive, nosy and demanding. Why do so many fanfic authors let her behavior slide, or even expound on her worst canon traits?

Fanon Hermione is almost a caricature at this point. I usually search on stories with her excluded as a main character to avoid it.
9/15/2016 c1 Hot Tamale
So brief; it's like a Cliff Notes version.
9/15/2016 c4 FireRuby
I like it! Keep going ;)
Love Smart Harry...
9/15/2016 c5 Leabharbhach
Interesting idea. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
9/15/2016 c5 1geetac
Nice
9/11/2016 c1 2alix33
Yay! for Harry having slid his letter into his cupboard before going back to the kitchen with the rest of the mail.
"old-fashioned" should be hyphenated.
Clever, Harry thinking to ask whether he has a family vault too, after Griphook took Harry and McGonagall to Harry's trust vault.
Yay! for Harry picking up those extra books, especially the ones on customs and traditions and Runes and Arithmancy.
"redhead" and its plural form "redheads" should be one word.
Yay! for Harry taking a book along to breakfast to read, and for not giving up his reading habit just because it pisses off Ron Weasley, who Harry dislikes greatly already anyway.
9/11/2016 c1 1geetac
I like this Harry very much he's using his mind and doesn't want to be into mold of what the magical believes he's supposed to be
1,121 « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75