for Bloodline Breeder

awesome story
9/23 c1 waya715
good story!
8/26 c1 5stevem1
This was a fast paced, fun story.
6/22 c1 4RT89
A rather good one-shot, if a bit long. As was said at the end, a few strings loose but on the whole a very good ending. Thanks for sharing.
5/20 c1 Guest
Uf
4/25 c1 2HarryPotterFangirl85
Enjoyed this story again.
1/26 c1 kimjo2
Too bad it didn't happen that way...but wait! it did! Thanks so much
1/9 c1 7Itack23
Thanks for the story!
12/14/2019 c1 Sleepyhawk502
Wow! Great 1shot. Thanks for sharing.
11/22/2019 c1 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
11/8/2019 c1 Guest
Fun story!
10/19/2019 c1 Love2read23
Great fic. Thank you!
10/8/2019 c1 13Veronice
All problems comprehensively solved. Nicely written.
9/19/2019 c1 Khatix
Loved the premise about Dumbledore playing matchmaker, only seen it one other time and in that one James/Lily weren't victims. An interesting take on it would be Lilly was secretly in a relationship with either Bellatrix or Narcissa i would prefer Bella as a way to explain the insanity, but Dumbledore finds out and starts potions and playing matchmaker. Harry finds out about it from his mothers early journals even how Lilly found a way thru Polyjuice and Fertility potions/ritual so they can have a baby together that was completely theirs DNA, blood, and magic wise. Could even go the route of finding out they succeeded and Harry has a sibling. It would also explain Dumbledore attitude towards them because of his experiences with his old lover Grienwald and making him gay but also homophobic thus his all for the greater good and sacrifices crap.

The way they took out the ScarCrux was good, they also could of used plastic surgery to remove the scar itself with some essence of dittany to seal the wound. They were monumentally stupid during book 7, Hermione can pack a massive bag with lots of things except provisions like food and money. Hell they could of used some of those hiding wards on a hotel suite and stayed at a hotel with free continental breakfast. They could of raided a few muggle markets and swipped some food, their was just so much they could of done differentially but didn't. Thats why i ignore book 6 and 7, and imo Voldermort dies after the failed possession of Harry with him hitting Voldermort with a Reducto to the head or chest before Voldermort recovers with Harry being used to the pain already. Harry and Hermione don't end up with the Weaslys, Harry ends up with Hermione, Luna, Tonks, or Fleur because they can all understand him wanting to be seen as Harry and not the BWL which they all can and do. Ron ends up with Lavender, and Harry doesn't name one of his kids after two men who ruined his childhood. Dumbledore planned his suicide and him being a martyr while Snape couldn't get over the fact he didn't get the girl and was abusive towards Harry.
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »