FanFiction.Net
for The Cunning Plan

10/5 c1 Guest
Loved it and of course Slytherins have a cunning plan...
Drama Queen Draco... most accurate description ever... Hahahahaha...
9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Dramatic Draco is funny. Loved this!
2/5/2018 c1 LullabyTales
Lol. Glad that Draco have good friends like Theo and Blaise that finally he could realize his feelings.
12/7/2017 c1 mday
Love it! A great bit of fluffy Dramione is always good for the soul.
5/27/2017 c1 47Emiliya Wolfe
Hi! I saw that you were the reserves coach on the QLFC, and for some reason you are really serious in my head, so I wanted to see what your fics were like.
This one was hilarious, and you definitely captured the prompt!
Already the title "Drama Queen Draco" had me cracking up, but then you had to go and talk about a "cunning plan" (have you ever seen Blackadder?)
Anyway, thanks for that moment of "light-hearted friendship" and frivolity.
9/29/2016 c1 63erbkaiser - closed account
Lovely fic. Dramatic Draco is (dr)amusing.
9/15/2016 c1 belladonablush
Cute!
9/13/2016 c1 pianomouse
Dramatic Draco is fun!
9/13/2016 c1 2roon0
So very cute and so very funny. :D
9/12/2016 c1 SereniteRose
what a great and funny story I do love a basket-case Draco, but I love a good Dramione, thanks ever so much for this lovely and sweet story.
9/12/2016 c1 ksouza3
This was too funny! I always love a dramatic Draco story. And I loved how you wrote Blaise and Theo. Such a sweet one-shot of my fav OTP. Thanks for writing !
9/12/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Brilliant, you wrote a great dramaqueen-Draco:-))
9/11/2016 c1 Cecily Mitchell
Awww so cute :3 and Draco was delightfully over the top. Loved Blaise and Theo. Adorable.
9/11/2016 c1 1Lily Gardenia
PLOT TWIST!
Hermione was waiting for Draco to fall into HER "Cunning Plan" all along, and it was only through sheer luck that her prediction of Blaise and Theo's "compliance" came true.
*evil sniggering sounds in the back*
9/11/2016 c1 SmileSimplify
Given how quickly HG launched herself at and snogged Draco after his confession, I believe that she had been actually doing those things - yoga with Nev, smiling at Anthony, hips swaying a bit too much, seductively licking her spoon, etc. - ON PURPOSE when she knew Draco was observing her or would soon be arriving at the Heads' Dorm. The young witch was probably running out of cunningly subtle plans to try and make the young wizard admit his affections for her directly to her. *smirk*

Thanks for sharing this amusing oneshot with us. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »