for The Game

10/14/2019 c6 Liandra2428
I searched for a while for a story like this. Personally because I wished for something like this. Thank you for writing this. I helped me emote so much of what I hoped to feel for an ending like this. Even without having Sans know about Chara, I feel like that is for the best. So thank you so much for writing this story.
5/2/2017 c6 Feelingnostalgia
Well that was weird. Emotional
5/2/2017 c4 Feelingnostalgia
I thought about Frisk dying once you stop playing, but I never thought about Flowey lying like that at the end. Although now that I think of it, it fits him, considering he lost his SOUL and feelings again. But about Sans not minding if the player kills them as long as they keep playing... I don't think that makes sense. I would understand his sad/angry/confused reaction if what he thought was that the player is able to keep playing on the surface but he doesn't choose to (which is not what actually happens), but prefering them to do genocide before them dying...
5/2/2017 c1 Feelingnostalgia
I mean, this was so good I'm crying and I have no idea what is going to happen in the next chapters but even if the fanfiction ended right here, it would still be one of my most favorites ever.
3/19/2017 c6 mina tepese
Well done for a short story.
10/10
2/1/2017 c6 3Blitzkrieg01
Damn this story was awesome!
11/27/2016 c6 Guest
This was super good...ps I'm copying the theme in this...only sans know about the game
11/3/2016 c6 Adiaphoron
This is the first Undertale fanfic I've read with such a good blend of feels and meta.
Other stories featuring the Player portray them as compassionless completionists, but this seems closer to what it actually is for a lot of people.
It's very interesting being in Sans' shoes. Like an animal in a cage...that metaphor gave me chills.
I like how you incorporated Gaster without naming him directly. The PermaLocks and other digital mechanics were great worldbuilding.
That ending, though...cautious optimism. It's still so sad. The more I think about it the more I tear up. Definitely memorable.
11/2/2016 c3 ArtofthePlate
This is everything I could have wanted from an Undertale meta-fic. Thank you for making Frisk and The Player different people. Thank you for pointing out that Sans is a motivation for many players to commit the genocide, even though the script paints him as the big deterrent. Thank you for wrapping everything in hearts and teardrops. This was a wonderful, thought-provoking read.
10/23/2016 c6 SANS.THE.SKELLY
Holy crap this is literally one of the greatest things I have ever read. The whole concept is just amazing! You've done an amazing job!
10/2/2016 c6 9Nancho The Supreme
So is this the end? I would really like to see the others react to none coma Frisk/Player!
10/1/2016 c6 I guest as much
That was really good.
10/1/2016 c6 2TeamPiperM
Wow. That might have been the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
10/1/2016 c5 PurpleLines
You stared up at her, not knowing what to say. She instantly cleared her throat awkwardly and shuffled her feet.

"So anyways, um...here's a little gift. For writing such an amazing story. It got me — and a lot of other people — right in the heart. And in only six chapters, what?" She takes a folded piece of paper out of her pocket and gives it to you. You hesitate, but you soon accept.

"Alright. Now that that's done, I'm going," she says, walking off towards the northern door. "See you later."

You reach out, trying to call to her. "Wait! Who are-" A flash of white.

You jolt up in your seat, your heart racing a mile a minute. You look around. It was as if you'd never left. Was...Was it all just...a dream?

Suddenly, you're aware of a paper in your hand. Unfolding it, you find the link to a YouTube video.

watch?vppRrAS8KCwk

"Maybe it wasn't just a dream," you say to yourself as you start typing in the address. "Ah well. Better see what this is all about."

You open the link in a new tab on your browser, and watch the video load. As you watch, you can't help but tear up a little at the video. Then, you put it on loop as you let the music take you away as you continue to sort through your things.
10/1/2016 c6 PurpleLines
It was a quiet night. You were looking through your reviews and PMs, reading people's comment on the final chapter. You found a lot of heartfelt messages in them, that it made the readers laugh, cry, and even brought them to the edge of their seat. And it made you smile, happy that you'd been able to do something like this.

Suddenly, you feel a presence behind you. You whip around to see a girl in a dark gray shirt, hands in her jean pockets, hood pulled up. Her bright purple sneakers had one of their laces undone, and she smirked as you looked up at her in shock.

"'Sup," she says, giving you a casual expression; which slowly morphs into one of longing.

"So...This is it, huh? End of the story? Wow...*cough* this is really, um...It has a lot of finality to it, huh?" You look around. You're alarmed to find yourself...in the room where you first meet Flowey? Or is it the one at the end of the Ruins? You can't tell.

"It's been quite a wild ride, huh," she says with a sigh. "An emotional rollercoaster filled with unexpected and unpredictable loops and turns that strike seemingly out of nowhere. Sometimes you feel like you want to barf, others it scares you to the point that tears run down your face, and sometimes...you can't help but laugh and scream as the adrenaline courses through your veins."

She facepalmed as soon as she ended her last sentence, only for her to break down in deep, watery chuckles that shook you to the core. "Wow. That was pretty descriptive."
28 Page 1 2 Next »