FanFiction.Net
for Hill Street Zoos

5/2/2018 c5 Guest
si que si judi es un conejito pero su forma de actuar jaja tenĂ­a cierta madera si atrapo a un estafador jaja
4/27/2018 c5 179King in Yellow
After complimenting you on how quickly you got chapter 4 out I was afraid I might have forgotten everything when I saw chapter 5 today. You did a masterful job of putting in just enough references to the earlier chapters to make it read smoothly for me. Love the emotional content and the way everything seems 'natural'. Each character has his, or her, individual motivation and it all seems very reasonable for each of them in the situation in which the character finds him or herself.
11/2/2016 c4 2floreloyx
This story is quite enjoyable nicely structured and very entertaining! I am enjoying the new ideas for back stores as well as a rich mix of characters! also you seem to be very confident in writing police and mystery stories! all around great story! thanks and happy writing!
10/13/2016 c4 2ShirQuickpaw
Really loving the story so far. I think you catch the established characters quiet vivdly and extends logical on them. Same goes for the original "side-characters", they are getting a nice depth, that makes you want to read more about them. Your story turned the movie into a great assamble cast work and I love it.

Please keep up the great work.
10/1/2016 c4 Selaxes
Wow, this trial is going to be a tense trip, but it's the way that you're incorporating all of the different stories that's so blessedly brilliant! Now I can't read any of these installments without hearing the theme from HSB...up to and including hearing the phones ring in the station house, the murmuring susurration of background conversation... BRILLIANT!
10/1/2016 c4 179King in Yellow
Hmmm... What would happen, as far as defense, in a VERY high profile court case like that? I could see the radical alt-sheep fringe raising money for a more elaborate defense team. Or, I could see some publicity hungry lawyers offering to defend Bellweather just for the notoriety it would bring them. But, in the spirit of Hill Street Blues, perhaps it is safer to just have Joyce for the defense.

Surprised you were able to get another chapter out so quickly.
9/29/2016 c3 King in Yellow
Love the opening scene in the bull pen. Also got a kick out of the picture of a young Nick.

Think you did amazing job in the rest of the chapter providing emotional and background depth to other animals.

The public relations briefing is entirely realistic.

Great chapter all around.
9/28/2016 c3 Octopod
I really enjoy this concept and how you are handling it. Characterization matches the tone of the movie in not going too-mature. I am digging your inspiration in squad room police procedurals. Respect.

And you are a total ship tease. I am not sure if I should be wanting for a slow-burn romance or for the reveal that "Hey, they have actually been dating all along. They only kiss when off-duty. You were hustled."
9/28/2016 c3 1Combat Engineer
So Wolford needs to get something called a reality check. Bellweather would have condemned all entire predator species to death if it gave her just one more vote in her favor. She's a monster, no matter how much one thinks one can sympathize with her. Plus, I sure hope Nick absolutely destroys the defense attorney during the trial.
9/28/2016 c3 Selaxes
So layered and excellent! You're outdoing yourself with every chapter and are a far better writer than I am!
9/22/2016 c2 3Erasmusmaus
You're writing is good and I like the way you are setting the scene. Haven't got a bead on the story yet though. Still waiting for the ball to really start rolling.
9/16/2016 c2 179King in Yellow
I felt it was a little heavy in setting up moving the prisoner and would have liked a little more of the interaction of the characters. On the other hand, I suspect the space devoted to moving the prisoner is a hint that it will be important and may even mean Bellweather and her machinations may be the main evil to overcome.

Good running gag.
9/16/2016 c2 Selaxes
Heh-heh! This one was a good mix f serious and humor. Definitely enjoyable!
9/14/2016 c1 Selaxes
I love 'Hill Street Blues' and this sounds like it's going to be an excellent homage! You have a follower in me, of that you can be certain!
9/13/2016 c1 1Combat Engineer
Oh, interesting 1st chapter. Count me in for more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »