for It's gonna get weird

5/13 c4 13foxchick1
I am curious to see what will happen next and I hope u do a prequel
5/26/2019 c3 1I.D.'s Fantasy
This story seems interesting. I like it. I think it would be cool if they had powers that corresponded with their symbols. So, like Shooting Star- speed, Pine Tree- Health or regeneration (IDK, that's what pine trees make me think of)
11/17/2018 c3 JJaws7274
Please update this! It is epic, just think of the avengers meeting Mabel for the first time, or better yet, Dr. Strange taking in the trio from Gravity falls as his young sorcerers in training.
4/29/2018 c3 4SkyeLovebird
amazing story, it's now one of my favourites
3/22/2018 c3 Matt
So Mabel has super strength and speed it seems. Wonder if she and Dipper have any other powers? P.S. Who was the hero who was making rainbows?
3/13/2018 c3 13foxchick1
Please continue this.
12/26/2017 c1 MindReader305
I think Mabel would have powers kinda like Jubilee form X-men and dipper would have magic based abilities
9/12/2017 c2 FairyLantern13
something with animals for mabel?
6/29/2017 c2 Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress
dipper with magic ...
5/21/2017 c2 liquidefeather
Maybe something nature based for dipper and something light or fire based for mable
4/8/2017 c2 Mabel Pines is 1
Yes! Give Dipper and Mabel superpowers! I'm thinking psychic power for Dipper, and for Mabel, the ability to create explosive shooting stars out of thin air!
2/15/2017 c2 242Marsetta
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Please! Not sure the powers for them, but yes! I love the idea. I hope Mabel and Dipper become heroes, or even if they have not so powerful powers like seeing the future or manipulating sound waves or something... actually yes, Dipper seeing the future to an extent that he can't control very well and Mabel controlling sound waves to make thing louder and stuff. That would be fun to read.
Mars
1/23/2017 c2 39Lumberjanes05
nay. I like dipper and mabel the way they are _
1/23/2017 c1 Lumberjanes05
wait, is peter spiderman yet? was the radioactive spider the spider lady in gravity falls?
12/5/2016 c2 12a-halfblood-with-attitude
Great 2nd chapter! This is really exciting! I think Mabel and dippers kind of super powers should be them being able to face of danger with a knowledge of creatures and tactics. They could be able to use their enviroment to help go against strangers. So more like everything they learned from the two seasons and books 1,2,3. But then again this is your story so do whatever you think is best.
19 Page 1 2 Next »