for Realms of Isceld: Book One: Hunt For Chrysalis

9/26 c1 2Isaac LB
It makes sense that Chrysalis is not the Queen, she doubted that she will take the time to manage a territory beyond producing more minions and that these do not starve.
Kevlar is ... interesting, he reminds me of a Friend that when irritated he has a nasty but not cruel Bite.
9/19 c4 ray.sphere99
Incredible work as always keep up the great work on this story's of you i hope one day you updated discord save the day now what
9/18 c4 3Reishin Amara
I'm seriously curious about the realms of isceld lore...you should have someone deviant art some lore pages
12/2/2016 c3 11ShiningShadow1965
I see how Kevin is doing with Twilight and the town on his appearance there. It will take a while for them to get used to, lots of many questions here and how with more ease she is going to finally met the Lord tomorrow that will be something very interesting. I applaud you for your great writing and storyline bravo.
12/1/2016 c3 3Reishin Amara
man this story is good,its only a shame that it hasnt got more reviews...Thought of posting it o as well?They LOVE changelings there o.o
12/1/2016 c3 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter.

I'm curious what did you think of the latest series finale? I thought it was okay, but I'm not a fan of the Changelings new form.
9/18/2016 c2 11ShiningShadow1965
This is what I'm talking about, the sheer thinking of these characters and a buildible world incredible are any other if"s will appear in future chapters who knows. I can't wait for the next chapter bravo, onward.
9/17/2016 c2 nightmaster000
Another good chapter.

I wonder what the rest of the mane six think of this latest twist for Equestria.
9/17/2016 c2 3Reishin Amara
Could be worse...she could be sealed into a toilet in discards house...the house in the chaos dimension...xD
9/15/2016 c1 nightmaster000
Very interesting idea.

I'm curious to see what kind of creatures from foreign land they will meet. Not to mention what kind of new enemies and allies they will make.

Perhaps they will face Draconequus like Discord. Only nowhere near as nice.
9/15/2016 c1 11ShiningShadow1965
I like this idea great concept and storyline I will add you for more updates and if you have the time check out my stories Ray's of Hope, Options, and Rise of Ash. Excellent job bravo.
9/14/2016 c1 suntan140
Cool
9/14/2016 c1 3Reishin Amara
so wait...if Equestria isnt that big...and they do have neighpon...hmm,considering one of the most popular equestria maps shows ocean on both sides...does that mean Equestria is located geographically in an area small like korea(north and south) or perhaps india?*shrug* that would leave LOTS of worldbuild room...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service