for Savin' Me

9/18/2016 c3 37Wenwalke
Nice little Danny whump story, I really enjoyed reading it.
9/17/2016 c3 12JazzieG
Steve was rather crotchety! Nobody wants to deal with a SEAL who has got laser focus at the best of times and who gets terse when they don't get the answer they want.
9/17/2016 c3 19Cubit2
Well I'm glad that SuperSEAL has excellent vision. Being pulled off that bed was surely painful for our Danno but being shot in the head would have been a tad bit worse. :)

Nice, quick story. Well done.
9/17/2016 c2 12JazzieG
Well I missed this chapter getting posted somehow but I'm kind of glad, as now I get to read the next one straightaway! No cliffhanger for me!
9/16/2016 c3 Long Live BRUCAS
Good they got the bad guy. Danny is Ok.
The ending was good with Danny comment.
9/16/2016 c3 lenail125
Love thus story. I just love those 2
9/16/2016 c2 1detectivejiju
What happened?! Hope we get the update super soon... Really anxious! Enjoyed reading this chapter and the conversation between Danny and Steve were awesome- loved it. So it was the victim's wife after all. Waiting to know about her accomplice and the upcoming whump. :)
9/15/2016 c2 AJ2016
Oh No!
9/15/2016 c2 9julieb716
Uh oh... Who got into Danny's room? Hope Steve isn't hurt now... interesting turn of events.
9/15/2016 c2 19Cubit2
Got a kick out of Danny being creeped out by Steve staring. The wife is very evil. Curious what happened in that hospital room.
9/15/2016 c2 Long Live BRUCAS
Just when they thought Danny would be safe. Steve might be down or hurt. And whoever thus is probably took Danny. And now Steve will be even harder to deal with. DANNY is hurt and probably kidnapped.
9/15/2016 c2 girlfic
Oh my! Oh what happen? Can't wait for more!
9/15/2016 c1 Cubit2
Oh boy! Danny whump and intrigue. Ready to read more!
9/15/2016 c1 1detectivejiju
Congratulations for completing 99 awesome FF and I'm already sure this will be a superb one!
An awesome start... That shot made my heart to skip a beat! It was luck that Danny was surrounded with Ohana and was saved at the right time. Steve and Danny have to be careful because like Steve mentioned, the person behind is really skilful. Steve and Chin are the only ones who can solve this and protect Danny. Excited for next. :)
9/15/2016 c1 earthling1970
Wow,great opening chapter. The tension leaps off the page! Great start, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
22 Page 1 2 Next »