for At the Beginning

10/3/2020 c1 5JavaJunkieParaSiempre
The sad thing is I had this idea in my head the other day, I am sorry to Chris-Lorelai shippers but he seemed so controlling in season 7 I can imagine this happening.
7/30/2020 c1 olgaaznarez1
I’m not going to criticize the story because I am a survivor of being abuse several times and found it difficult to put him in jail and he only stayed for six months so if this actually happened to you and you’re putting yourself out there and doing this as a story I’ll give you mad props because no one should go through what you basically did to put the story out there and congratulations because it’s hard it’s really really difficult to go through this and think that you’re the only one that is going through everything and I’ve been in the situation and I came home one day and my mom and my dad are like suck it up you made your bed you’re gonna lie in it now.
5/7/2019 c92 SpitfireLove
OMG! That story was amazing! You are a very good author. This story is very well written. Very detailed, emotion filled, I swear I wanted to cry at the end of so many chapters, they were so many feelings/emotions in them. I love your story so much!
9/8/2018 c90 julia23602829
Just spent all day reading this wonderful fanfic. Loved the mother daughter love, the drama, everything. Im following you and I’ll read your other gg stories. Great job!
8/27/2018 c92 3HermioneIncarnate
This is a beautiful, emotional, rollercoaster journey. You’ve done a wonderful job developing this story. Thank you!
7/19/2017 c92 kpop38
Wow...what an emotional and intense story. I laughed, I cried, I yelled, I had the full range of emotions.
I can't imagine what you went through writing this. I'm hoping there's a sequel. I bet you can guess I'm going to your profile to check out all of your stories! Thanks for sharing your talents!
7/19/2017 c21 kpop38
Have to say I kind of enjoyed Lorelai cussing out her mother!
7/19/2017 c13 kpop38
Finally Richard does something to protect his daughter!
7/19/2017 c7 kpop38
Unbelievable...Emily and Richard strike again. How dare they yell at Lorelai and bail out Chris. I hope they all get what they deserve!
6/18/2017 c33 6MotherLovesU
The flash backs are killing me, I can only read so much at a time before needing a break from crying. It's kind of the dark side of things but it's a good story I just hope it gets better soon
5/9/2017 c2 IrritatedJunkie
I cannot tell you how many times I have read the first chapter because I open this fic to read and get excited because it starts off so well, but then I get to your mention of "Souki" and each time remember why I cannot read your story. It's infuriating to me as a reader that you cannot spell a character's name correctly. It's Sookie.
3/8/2017 c1 Guest
I've read this twice and think that it is amazing. I actually liked Chris in Gilmore Girls. Terrible things happen to Lorelai and I don't think that I can watch Gilmore girls without being a bit disgusted with Christopher. It does, however, make me love Luke even more.
11/27/2016 c32 kpop381
My heart just breaks for Lorelai and Luke throughout the chapters. It's no surprise the depth of Luke's love for her but you have to wonder how much they each can handle. I've never been a Chris fan but my goodness he's dark in this! And wow do I want to slap Emily!
11/10/2016 c92 blairwaldorfsass
Not even joking I read all 92 chapters in the space of a hour or two. So good. I'm glad that after all the drama. They were all beginning to heal and be happy again. Aw Luke and Lorelai are having twins yay.
10/30/2016 c92 3gilmoreintraining
I love this story. It was a fantastic ending, not that I would complain if there was a sequel. I love that Luke and Lorelai got married and pregnant with twins.
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »