for The Signal

2/13/2019 c34 6SoapyDopey
This is so cute! Is it going to be continued? I love this story!
9/17/2017 c1 7UranoMetriaPrincess
Please update! I need to see some juiciness between Jane and Sebastian!
3/13/2017 c33 Guest
How could Minsoo do that on her birthday!:*( Poor Abby. Hope all works out between the two! Can't wait for more, loved the chapter!
3/2/2017 c32 7Marina Rose
Oh my goodness the last scene was so cute! You're doing a great job writing the romantic scenes!
3/1/2017 c32 7UranoMetriaPrincess
Chapter 31 was great, ending was so sweet. :') Minsoo is such a good brother. His reaction to the skeletons was priceless.
2/28/2017 c12 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
Loving Minsoo's pop culture references.
2/25/2017 c1 7UranoMetriaPrincess
Please for the life of me come back to this story. As a writer too I get it's hard. So no problem. But hey just wanted to say this was so clever and I wish I thought of it first! I took the mute thing as you never see her dialogue in the game and if that's why you did that, so clever! Well loved the story you portrayed and wrote! Kudos and happy reading!
2/19/2017 c31 7Marina Rose
Poor abby, she's going to get her heart crushed. Minsoo is maybe misunderstanding her? Abby is just trying to find common things to talk about? But Sebastian and Jane are so adorable.
2/14/2017 c30 Marina Rose
I hope Minsoo will let them go in the mines without him soon, he won't stay in Pelican Town forever...
2/9/2017 c29 Marina Rose
Aw, poor Sebastian. I dont like Demetrius, he's so rude! But Abigail and her husbando pillow was hilarious lol and Jane was just a little evil, I liked that :3
2/2/2017 c28 Marina Rose
Aw I totally relate with Abigail although I have a different problem, when I say hello in korean and they ask my how I learned it they always guess kpop, HOWEVER I actually learned my little bit I know from verity shows and dramas. ANYWHO why do I feel like Abigail made a bad impression on Minsoo?
2/1/2017 c27 Marina Rose
Omg they are so cute this chapter, it's making me cringe xD hats off to you my friend! I love seeing Jane and Sebastian so happy! :D
1/18/2017 c26 Marina Rose
Oh my goodness this was so cute! See, I knew you could write fluff! And that last part was the cherry on top! So sweet!
1/14/2017 c25 Marina Rose
Lol you wanna write smut go for it! But poor Sebastian, once you get better, then you can confess! And Sam x,x as soon as you said lube I knew where the story was headed lol
1/13/2017 c24 Marina Rose
You can do it Jane! I believe in you! I have so many things I'm looking forward to in this story!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »