for Arrow season 2 revamped

2/28 c15 11Screvier
Great story
4/6/2021 c15 dragonknight1400
hope you come back to this at some point
12/16/2020 c15 3brookeyy14
love this so far! hope you’ll continue it one day
2/25/2020 c15 Guest005
Seriously great and needs an awesome update
4/30/2019 c15 56Taw2541
I like what you've got, as much as I like Sara I've always felt season 2 should have been Laurel's transition to Black Canary. I also like how you just call Oliver "Green Arrow" immediately and the new stuff with Barry Allen was really good. Let me know when you finished the story.
12/17/2018 c15 highlander348
Remind me again why are Laurel and Oliver not together yet? I get that they have both issues obviously but they love each other right?
That was the main pairing I supported on the show besides Oliver and Sara.
Though I disagree with Oliver never telling Thea trying to protect her but that idiotic idea backfired on Oliver spectacularly when she couldn’t trust her own brother and all the secrets he was keeping from her. That is the one of the main reasons she left to join Malcolm in the first place.
Update soon! :D
12/8/2018 c13 Bountyhunter1977
Not sure who up to this point has trained Laurel to fight whether it was just self deference classes growing up or she found some one after she got her powers but her primary trainer from this point out out I just read this in another story and I agree that men and woman fight differently probably because men use strength more and woman use speed and flexibility to compensate so she will need a woman to teach her properly for at lest the majority of her fighting style. As i just said this what I read so i could be dead wrong.
12/7/2018 c8 Bountyhunter1977
Berry already has his powers good , never cared for the Dark matter angel on metas getting there powers
12/7/2018 c5 Bountyhunter1977
Of course it was her, now how did she get her canary cry?How did she learn to fight?
12/7/2018 c2 Bountyhunter1977
Looks like canary showed up with powers. Sara is good right now on Legends of Tomorrow but not a good fit for when she was on Arrow , it could be that she is a short blond that looks nothing like her parents or sister, she just dose not fit in looks wise, maybe her and Laurel has different fathers and only her mother knows it or something.
12/7/2018 c1 Bountyhunter1977
The show was good up Intel he became mayor then if you ask me the show went down hill, oh he made a lot of mistakes during the first 3 seasons like loosinlg his business so stupidly and well a lot of things he did he never really thought through like training, sure he learned a lot on the Island and some thing here and there while in china and Russia but nothing where in my opinion where it made him a master at any one fighting style, better them most sure but not a master. Now when he went to train with the league of assassins did his skill actually greatly improve. and even then some of fighting stiles still need improvement.
I like Felicity but to be honest I do not see her in a romantically relationship with Oliver he needs a fighter by his side. To bad they made Nyssa gay because I think she is perfect for him I know they got married on the show even if it was forced but i still liked the them as a couple
12/6/2018 c14 highlander348
Good chapter! Can't blame Roy for behaving like that. It's not really his fault and Oliver needs to understand instead of condemning Roy like he did in canon. Wish Black Canary had been there as well as the boys sure needed backup! lol
Thanks for sharing! :D
11/13/2018 c11 4coyotepup4
You know I think that in AU, it would be interesting if for once the man behind the Mirakuru was Ivo instead of Slade.
11/13/2018 c13 highlander348
Good to see a update! I am happy that Laurel is part of Team Arrow now! Please show more of her sonic scream in action.
I would love to see her deflect bullets fired at her with her scream.
Cheers!
11/13/2018 c13 OllielovesDinah
Good update. I honestly forgot about it myself. It was a nice tuesday morning surprise. I like that he found her out first. Like you said she wasn't focused.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »