for Maelstrom EXE

12/7/2020 c1 Guest
Please update pokeninja, adventures of the maelstrom soon
11/18/2020 c6 Guest
BB lookalike its Maelstrom not Naruto.
11/19/2020 c15 9sd74
Probably a (potential) female stalker with dark tendencies...
11/18/2020 c15 Davidab931
I loved this. I loved the series I played all the GBA games and when I was younger I couldn't wait till Saturday to watch the new episode. I cannot wait for the next update.
11/15/2020 c15 Guest
hola finalmente actualizaste buen final de este arco espero ver las interaciónes de las chicas con naruto en el siguiente capitulo cuidate dtb
11/16/2020 c15 SpartanRyno
Ah yes, Sakura has been moved beyond the ai program to the human world. Nice. I kinda wanna know if she going to end up with any of the Sakura five for her Navi. Great work Hussbek
11/16/2020 c15 LuxCranel000
pls more update of this story
11/15/2020 c11 2Loki921
Really good chapter. I great ending for an amazing arc. As for the harem, if your still going to do the Kingdom Hearts re:Coded arc, how about Data Naminé?
11/15/2020 c15 44Pinkflamingwarriorofjustice
Hey hussbek, Mr. P here with a suggestion for ya, ya know how your going to put other animals me elements and n this one, as well as getting to the point where planetman will appear as well as other space net navi's? Well, I was thinking how you could put ryoko and the other girls from tenchi muyo, as well as the ones from gxp, in his harem, as well as put how they met up with him, and how he found them, as well as an entire arc about it, as well as nagi joining in on the action, as well as other navi's based on anime characters like ultraman(if possible) as well as Yu gi oh, and so much more, as well as ryoko and nagi and ryuoky and zenoky, going from our world and their world feely just like naruto too pals. And maybe you could look up a show called magic and knights, and maybe add naruto into it's mix along with other shows and custom made robots as well as so much more, I promise you, once you watch it and see it with your eyes and put it with your other fanfics that you'll want to write about it along with making your own robots in there too pals. Once you watch it, you'll be amazed, trust me, as well as puting gun x sword in there, as well as putting it in your naruto and sonic fanfic as naruto fights off against the armors and their pilots, as well as getting his own somehow, and even letting van and his friends join the freedom fighters, as mobians, as well as the guys from the anime series listeners join in there as mobians and naruto once again, get his own mecha too pals. As well as the real steel robots from the movie appear in there too pals. Also, please think about my ideas as well as the magic and knights fanfic and other ideas and additions for your fanfics and please tell me what you think about them and also doing them in the future if possible too pals.
Sincerely yours, Mr. P.
11/15/2020 c15 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
11/15/2020 c15 13yukicrewger2
I wonder... Do you think Dr. Hikari could develop a house-base for Net Navis? Like it has a virtual house, and then you plug and set a PET into/on it so each PET acts as that Navi's bedroom in the house.

Because I'm not sure how many Net Navis a PET can hold at one time, and it would give a "house" for Naruto and Alice... Alices... Alice and Shiori? A place for Naruto's new sisters to be safe.
11/15/2020 c15 Ryu wolf
Nice job with this chapter
11/15/2020 c14 ps2boy.zachary
nice work
11/7/2020 c14 Ospite324
Next chapter please
9/4/2020 c14 Dragonman110
I hope you'll decide to update this neat story next.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »