for Maelstrom EXE

9/20/2016 c2 BANKAIZEN
nice
9/20/2016 c2 Neo Infinity
Great chapter thanks for updating soon, princess pride is definitely a great choice but Anetta is kinda bad cause I watched the all the seasons and she is better with Chad who isn't very social so I suggest replacing her with sal if possible, I'm looking forward to next chapter please try writing longer chapters.
9/20/2016 c2 SPark681
Hmm nice chapter gonna be interesting to see how Naruto works alongside these other netnavi's anyways keep up the great work!
9/19/2016 c1 LL
When you said this is a NarutoxMegaman Exe crossover are you talking about the Megaman Exe anime or game or even the manga? I remember the game very well but has a hard time recalling the anime besides that Megaman vs Protoman fight.

Well it should be interesting if Naruto happen to encounter Bass but that probably isn't going be for a while given that Bass and Naruto are similar in that both were betrayed by one close to them but Naruto move on and Bass didn't and want revenge.
9/20/2016 c2 ps2boy.zachary
nice work.
9/20/2016 c2 2Shadowmwape
Ms Yuri
9/18/2016 c1 Silber D. Wolf
amazing chapter
9/17/2016 c1 17duskrider
Maybe you could call the Naruto Cross Fusion with Lan CF Naruto or CF Kage.
Maybe he could have something similar to Double Soul that Megaman has called Jinchuuriki Soul. Maybe even have a set of awakened forms for when he merges with Kyuubi based on tails. Could be like Noise from Starforce requiring a certain percent to complete the transformation. Could even be similar to Beast Out.
9/17/2016 c1 1Silvdra-zero
Interesting start

and the only concern/question that came to mind at the present moment was; how will Naruto be able to move between the real and cyber worlds?

Will he have the same or similar ability to Rush? Will he be able to hitch a ride with Rush? Or will it be something else?

Great job and I look forward to the next chapter
9/17/2016 c1 Neo Infinity
Great chapter this looks like a AU of narutoEXE which is the best naruto/megaman story I have read so far, Maryl is spelled wrong it's maylu though I'm kinda disappointed she won't be paired with naruto cause I believe he is better than lan but I'm still happy that you chose iris and meddy cause they are better than roll, I'm surprised that this story starts at season 1 cause the other version started after megaman beast which is the last official season, I'm definitely looking forward to next chapter please try updating soon.
9/17/2016 c1 1R-king 93
Great job
9/17/2016 c1 8WelshDragon18
Really awesome story can't wait for other chapters
9/17/2016 c1 ps2boy.zachary
nice work and my most favorite stories of yours are the naruto the wepon master and the naruto/sonic and naruto/mlp.
9/17/2016 c1 SPark681
Hmm this looks interesting wonder who all Naruto will end up with anyways keep up the great work!
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13