for Three is a Crowd

7/20/2018 c15 32Pharies
This was not the story I was expecting when I read the summary, but I'm glad I read it. Its as awkward in places and I think that just helped capture where Harry was during all this. Good job.

~Tori
4/7/2017 c1 4The Griffindor Hatstall
stupid astoria and the stupid wedding gahhh! loved the story even though it made me messy cry
4/2/2017 c15 twinningbigtime
Nawwww I actually teared up :( happy ending and story well told. Thank you
2/21/2017 c15 2Return to Neverland
No I wanted drarry. Drarry to the end you pulled me I an broke my heart you suck.

Not really but I don't like anyone with Harry unless it's Draco or hermione and I got nether. You a good writer though just didn't give me what I wanted
2/19/2017 c15 SereniteRose
it was a very lovely story, at least it had a sort of happy ending, and life does go on, I'm glad that all three of them got some closure, especially Hermione. I also liked the Point of view from Harry, thanks ever so much, will you be doing a sequel? I just love a good triad story, thanks ever so much again.
2/18/2017 c14 SereniteRose
I so enjoyed reading these two new chapters, I like the triad of Hermione/Draco/Harry, but poor Harry in love with a man who's poor Hermione as well, anyway I can't wait to read chapter 15.
2/17/2017 c14 mlmrl
So many updates! Thank you!
2/17/2017 c13 clem
God that fic is good...
Keep going!
2/17/2017 c12 SereniteRose
three lovely new chapters thanks ever so much, I like the twist this story has, thanks again.
1/28/2017 c7 1anjiepotter
its great story. but I am just sick of Draco's attitude.
10/8/2016 c8 guest
I like it.
10/2/2016 c8 SereniteRose
another very lovely new chapter thanks ever so much.
10/1/2016 c7 SereniteRose
I love the romance triangle of the story, and hoe Draco is fighting his sexuality and is confused, as well as Harry, and Hermione is stuck in the middle of more drama, anyway it was a wonderful new chapter, thanks ever so much. can't wait for chapter 8.
9/30/2016 c6 SereniteRose
wow! poor Harry having feeling for someone like he does for Draco and him not really knowing what to feel, it's sometimes hard when you like someone of the opposite sex if your a man, like Harry likes Draco but he likes Hermione, it can be tough, especially if your confused about your sexuality like Draco, and even Harry. I do hope they get over their hang-ups and shag each other, thanks again, it was a great new chapter and I can't wait to read chapter 7.
9/22/2016 c5 SereniteRose
oh my! wow they finally did it or at least Harry finally confessed his feelings, I wonder how Hermione's going to take the news, I can't wait, thanks ever so much it was a lovely update.
21 Page 1 2 Next »